14 years...Still in love!

Travel discussion for St. John
Cid

Post by Cid »

Happy Anniversary Parafins!

Having just returned from our St J honeymoon a few months ago, I'm still trying to concoct a plan that will allow us to return for anniversaries. I think we may have to wait a few more years.... :(

It's great to hear the heartfelt stories and memories of my fellow forumites. I can't imagine vacationing anywhere else or making memories with anyone other than Brenda. The perfect person in the perfect place!
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Happy Anniversary!
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Happy Anniversary!

DH and I celebrated 15 years in May, and his 50th in June. (Yep, we waited for awhile - had fun being single!) Seems like such a short time ago and here we are with a kid who just turned 12 and another almost 10!
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

Happy Anniversary and many more. Ain't love grand?
When will I see St John again?
SarahD

Post by SarahD »

Happy Anniversary Parafins!! That's wonderful!

We'll be celebrating our 20th on October 8th in St John!! :)
parafins

thanks....

Post by parafins »

Thanks,ya'll!Looking back we have traveled to S.T.J. 4 times after our honeymoon.Every trip except one we visited the Hyatt/Westin resort.The only time we could'nt visit was in October of 1996.A hurricane of '95 and the bankrupt? Hyatt shut that resort down.But we did have a nice view of the resort from our Jasmine villa!Parafins :D
HELLO FROM MICHIGAN...
Chickadee

Post by Chickadee »

Happy Anniversaries, Birthdays and Memories to all!!

We got married just out of college 13 years ago, money was tight, so we took a driving honeymoon to Michigan and had the time of our lives. It was several years before we discovered STJ with our best friends and now it is a place of great memories for the 4 of us. There are now 2 kids a piece (well, their 2nd is still cooking) for us 2 couples and I'm sure we'll never have another trip to STJ like we did before, but maybe our kids will grow up taking trips there together....
Jennifer

loria

Post by loria »

new here, but not new to the magic of STJ....we honeymooned there in '93--stayed at Maho for 3 weeks--we brought our folding kayak and kayaked from Virgin Gorda, over to beef island, down the north coast of Tortolla and over to Jost then back to Maho--camping and such along the way--big lesson learned that no matter HOW good a beer might taste, it is REALLY stupid to drink one while kayaking in the hot sun on a long crossing.....stick to water..... It was such a great time--We love the island and have returned many times...this year we are going to go over the christmas break and when we are there we will renew our vows (15.5 years.....) So congrats to all of you on your recent anniversaries--it truly sounds that you made the right choice.....
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

welcome loria!