NEED HELP PLEASE PLANNING TRIP

Travel discussion for St. John
USVISuzyQ

Post by USVISuzyQ »

If you like it hot, may i suggest Phoenix in August? You can cook on the sidewalk, warm your lunch on the dash board, and burn your mouth on your beer can! Even the swimming pool gets up to 97!

Sue in AZ
Satan

Post by Satan »

WELL FIRST OF ALL ME AND THE OLD LADY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE GREAT. ASIDE FROM THE DONKEY MAN EVERYONE SAYS THAT AUGUST IS THE WARMEST MONTH SO WE WILL PLAN ON THAT.

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PLACE OT RENT ON SAINT JOHN (SO SORRY FOR CALLING IT SAINT JOHNS)? WE WOULD PREFER A VERY WARM LOCATION AND NO A/C. WE CAN DO WITHOUT A POOL, BUT A HOT TUB IS A MUST AND SO IS A KITCHEN WITH A BIG OVEN (GAS NOT ELECTRIC) BECAUSE WE DO A LOT OF BAKING.

THE OLD LADY GOT OUT ON THE GOOGLE AND FOUND A PLACE CALLED VILLA LUCIFERO IN I THINK IT SAID ESTATE DISCORDIA. THE PICTURES LOOK REALLY NICE HAS ANYONE STAYED THEIR? THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. SATAN, ESQ.
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

pia my post was not directed to you at all :D but reading it right after your post I could see how ya took it that way. Just my attempt at humor :D

SATAN GOOD JOB ON THE ST JOHN THING :twisted:
I recommmend a place with a loft with allday sun exposure and no a/c or windows up there.Ya should sleep like a baby up there,may be a tough find though.
djmom

Post by djmom »

I have a great way for you to spend a day on the island. There is a place called Salt Pond. Just park in the parking lot and walk to the beach and back over and over all day. It should be just the kind of thing you would love, Satan.

Don't forget to leave your water at home.
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

djmom wrote:I have a great way for you to spend a day on the island. There is a place called Salt Pond. Just park in the parking lot and walk to the beach and back over and over all day. It should be just the kind of thing you would love, Satan.

I agree, that walk is Hell-ish :twisted:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Satan wrote:WELL FIRST OF ALL ME AND THE OLD LADY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE GREAT. ASIDE FROM THE DONKEY MAN EVERYONE SAYS THAT AUGUST IS THE WARMEST MONTH SO WE WILL PLAN ON THAT.

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PLACE OT RENT ON SAINT JOHN (SO SORRY FOR CALLING IT SAINT JOHNS)? WE WOULD PREFER A VERY WARM LOCATION AND NO A/C. WE CAN DO WITHOUT A POOL, BUT A HOT TUB IS A MUST AND SO IS A KITCHEN WITH A BIG OVEN (GAS NOT ELECTRIC) BECAUSE WE DO A LOT OF BAKING.

THE OLD LADY GOT OUT ON THE GOOGLE AND FOUND A PLACE CALLED VILLA LUCIFERO IN I THINK IT SAID ESTATE DISCORDIA. THE PICTURES LOOK REALLY NICE HAS ANYONE STAYED THEIR? THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. SATAN, ESQ.
DEAR SATAN,

I RECOMMEND AUGUST AS WELL BECAUSE IT'S HOT AS HADES..

SORRY..

IT'S HOT AS HELL!

SORRY..

IT'S JUST PLAIN HOT THAT TIME OF YEAR, YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Satan

Post by Satan »

djmom wrote:I have a great way for you to spend a day on the island. There is a place called Salt Pond. Just park in the parking lot and walk to the beach and back over and over all day. It should be just the kind of thing you would love, Satan.

WELL YOU ARE JUST A PEACH OF A WOMAN, DJ'S MOM! IT IS THE FRIENDLY FOLKS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THIS PLACE SO GREAT.

WHEN WE COME FOR OUR FIRST VISIT IN AUGUST, ME AND THE OLD LADY WANT TO HAVE YOU OVER TO OUR VILLA. WE WOULD LOVE TO BAKE YOU. SATAN, ESQ.
Satan

Post by Satan »

I MEAN, WE WOULD LOVE TO BAKE YOU SOMETHING. SATAN, ESQ.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Hi cptnkirk - no problem - I think I misunderstod (posted before coffee :) :) :) )

Pia
esan

Satan

Post by esan »

I definitely think RickG's suggestion of Peter Bay is spot on. Definitely friendly people there. I'm sure they have really large ovens, maybe even two, in the kitchens there for lots of baking.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

What in the HELL is going on here?? Has this forum turned into some kind of inside joke, or is it just being F'ed with my someone that thinks they are being humorous? I'm totally lost on this one. Why would anyone call themselves Satan? :?

Satan, if you like it hot, just come to the Gulf Coast around July or Aug. and you'll be in "hell heaven". :roll:
esan

satan

Post by esan »

"Satan, ESQ" is too perfect. Isn't that redundant anyway?
donkey-boy

Post by donkey-boy »

cypressgirl wrote:What in the HELL is going on here?? Has this forum turned into some kind of inside joke, or is it just being F'ed with my someone that thinks they are being humorous? I'm totally lost on this one. Why would anyone call themselves Satan? :?
i'm with cypressgirl# satan is going to be trouble# on the donkey discussion forum i used to moderate, we made the mistake of letting dracula in# all he did was post boring stuff about blood# ~db~
djmom

Post by djmom »

Can God please step in here???

God, where are you? Satan just invited me over for dinner (I think). :shock:

My house is dirty, I've been a little grouchy at home, but not THAT bad!
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."