The one where I get chased through the hotel

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

Teresa_Rae wrote:I have to say that I laughed harder at your other post where you mentioned the turnstile of peni$e$ :lol:

I will never forget that post.
Oh yes...when discussing the lockers at the Y. One of my better turns of phrase if I say so myself.
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

SS in NC

Post by SS in NC »

Hi Rob,

I'm convincing myself that you were the intended recipient of some Bill Murray lines in Stripes:

"It's not just the uniform (coconut bra?), it's the stories that you tell, so much fun and imagination; Lee Harvey, yooouuu are a Madman...I want to party with you Cowboy"

You can't make stuff like this up...keep 'em coming.

All the best!
SS
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

Ohmygod PIP! I made the mistake of reading this at work. I had to explain what I was laughing at. Finally I tell them and they roll their eyes and say that you made it up. whateva!

So many things made me laugh out loud. I cannot even imagine how your mind processed seeing the little person crawl out into the hallway between the big guys legs!!

You have to videotape yourself and put it on youtube!! How many people have a story like this?????? Poor pip!!

Gina

PS: I emailed this to my sister. She has vivid dreams and nightmares about midgets. They want her help and then they yell at her. I feel SO BAD because I know she is going to have nightmares but oh my god she has to hear this!
Cid

Post by Cid »

Haha...XOXO! Pip that story has legs, short legs, but legs none the less. I don't think it will die any time soon. :lol:
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]
djmom

Post by djmom »

That was a pathetic party!

Gina, my husband has a friend that is about 6'5", huge ex football player that literally will have a panic attack, turn white, completely freak out, etc...when he sees a midget-I mean little person.

Amazing.
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

Oh my gosh this is all very entertaining. You should write a book!

I'm not telling #2 about the off topic section! :lol:
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

Ha Agent 99--kids are so much better than this--I am sure #2 has seen all of this by now!!

Pip: I would love to see the youtube version!! A reinactment would be great!!!

Gina
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

Oh my gosh this is all very entertaining. You should write a book!

I'm not telling #2 about the off topic section! :lol:
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

Pip,

This is too damned funny... about 6 weeks ago "your gurlfriend" was here in "Willmewood" ...entertaining.. (excuse me, "making a cameo appearance" at "Solid Gold"....I heard it on the radio and almost ran off the road..and I immediately thought about you..just think, you could have had a reunion!!
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks