I'm cool

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
kellyanna

I'm cool

Post by kellyanna »

Just read that thread & wanted to let you know I'm cool. I asked CG about it when I saw it on Facebook. I understand once it is on YouTube (or publicly posted) it is out of my control. I will take responsibility for the repercussions of any non-intended viewers (does that make sense?). Would have responded to the thread but it has been locked. Sorry for all the trouble. That was an incredible trip & those pics/videos make me laugh every time.
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

We know you are Kewl, Kelly....there is only one way to settle that dispute in a civilised manner. And that would be a jello fight in a kiddie pool. I would help organize it, but it would have to be in Napa Valley where the wine would flow freely. :) :)

CG...you anywhere near Napa? :twisted:

- :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Margo is looking out for my best interest because I asked her about a post. And she was concerned about the rights to her photos. Want to make it clear that I was never upset with her.

No doubt in my mind Margo could make it to Nappa. Knowing her, she'd be the one behind the camera though.

I don't know whose booty has the igloo on it.
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

kellyanna wrote: I don't know whose booty has the igloo on it.
Yeah, I don't either, but it is kinda cute! :wink:

If CG is behind the camera, who would I get to fight me in the jello??? Darn......

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'll put the camera on "auto" on a tripod to wrestle in Jello with you Bert! ;)

Kellee, I have gone back and deleted all butt photos off the forum, regardless of whose butt it is. The only ones that remain are not in my own thread, so I don't have access to them. I'm so sorry something that at one time was fun, became something un-fun.

P.S. I just remembered since they're my pictures, and they're on my personal server, I can delete them. And I did.
Last edited by California Girl on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bevm

Post by bevm »

I'm really pissed now because I didn't know Kellee was palming Crash's ass like a basketball in that picture...Where was I???? Oh that's right.....drunk and having fun. :D
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

I don't fully understand what happened, but I know both California Girl and Kellyanna. You are both two of the kindest, nicest, genuine gals that I know. Love ya both :)
augie

Post by augie »

When I saw the thread title all I could think of was "duh - we all know that!"...
Come see us!
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Kellie, not only cool... but "Art." Check out the link, you need to scroll down a ways.
http://www.artnet.com/magazineus/review ... 2-9-10.asp :-)
Terry

Post by Terry »

And I have the priviledge of meeting CAGirl in person this Saturday evening in CA. She has graciously accepted my offer to meet up and have drinks and dinner in Dana Point. I'm really looking forward to it!

See you soon!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Me too, Terry!! :D We're going to have fun!