In St. Thomas and in need of help.

Travel discussion for St. John
mnfun2bme

In St. Thomas and in need of help.

Post by mnfun2bme »

Hello all,
I really need some help. My girlfriends and I are celebrating the big 50 in St. Thomas. We are on the island now and looking to visit the Baths this week. Any day, Wed-Fri.
We would love to get a someone to take us out to the Baths and maybe the Indians. We do not want a boat with too many people. I guess you could say that we don't like getting kicked in the face.
I have an email out to Stormy Pete (or something like that to see if he's available).

Any other suggestions would be highly recommended. It doesn't have to be a big charter company. A local would be awesome!

We appreciate your help. Wow... we're in heaven!!
kellog24

Post by kellog24 »

We went with Stormy Petrel last February, and had a blast! I know he doesn't go out every day though. Hopefully he'll work out for you. You can also check into New Horizons. They leave out of Sapphire Beach Marina I believe.
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

How many are you? I know Palm Tree Charters will do a St. Thomas pickup if he's not booked. Limit is 6 people.
Lindy

Post by Lindy »

Check with Scubadu also.
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Rick from Lion in da Sun will pick up in St. Thomas also - good luck and have fun!
NancyB
alw1977

Post by alw1977 »

I highly recommend VIBE charters out of St. Thomas. Captain/Owner is Sam.

Ph: 340-626-2875
Email: Laura@caribbean-vibe.com

His wife handles bookings. Really great outfit - nice power catamaran, very smooth ride. We went with him in October and had so much fun. If he is booked, he has a friend with the same boat (Nate of Nate's Charters), and they refer business to one another.