shout out to lazylane!

Travel discussion for St. John
SOonthebeach

shout out to lazylane!

Post by SOonthebeach »

Looks like there's a shout out on the spice cam:

lazylane

Post by lazylane »

hey, someone caught it for me!!! Thanks! We are home now, sadly! Had a great time, but I prefer December. Planning starts...... :lol:
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

lazylane wrote:We are home now, sadly! Had a great time, but I prefer December.
Yowza... that seemed to go quickly. I hope Ohio has hints of spring. Perhaps we'll see you in December - our plans are the 10th - 24th this year.
DCphoto

Post by DCphoto »

I copied this yesterday,sorry for the delay

bubblybrenda

Post by bubblybrenda »

That pic is a great keepsake. DCphoto, so glad you captured it for LazyLane.
~Brenda~
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

perfect shot!
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

thank you so much, DCphoto!! We were waving to our girls in the office!! (who for some reason didn't really appreciate it!!!!??) :lol:
leeving

Post by leeving »

Yo lazylane didn't I see at some point that you stayed at DeBolina on this trip? I would love to know how it worked out for you. It is on my short list of villas right now. And I think you know how rare the info is on this place. Pictures would be great if you got em please.
Thanks,
RD->
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

DeBolina was one of my favorite villas to date and the location was positively fabulous!! It was our first time staying on Ajax Peak and I would definitely recommend it! The villa was very comfortable and has 4 bedrooms and a very comfy loft area that one of our group who is a single guy latched onto!! It was the only one that didn't have a/c. Lots of steps, but we are kind of used to that. It is located almost at the end of Ajax Peak Rd so there is lots of privacy and lots of private areas inside to escape to and it is well furnished. My only complaint was that the deck furniture was not too great and I love deck sitting at night. The pool area was great too and it was actually warm and got sun almost all day. We loved the convenience to the north shore beaches and it's only about 5 minutes or so to Coral Bay. Being up high on Ajax Peak, the breezes were excellent and absolutely NO BUGS. The road is paved part way and rather bumpy the rest of the way, but that's St. John!! I will PM some pics later.