Villa Options for Large Group 12 - 14 People

Travel discussion for St. John
Ryn

Villa Options for Large Group 12 - 14 People

Post by Ryn »

Looking for villas that will accomodate about 12 - 14 people. Any suggestions? I see the combos on caribbeanvilla.com, but I'm wondering about other combos that may accomodate or villas that may be big enough for all. Want to stay on the Cruz Bay side within taxi distance to town.

Thanks in advance for your help.
hockeyboy

Ocean Palm

Post by hockeyboy »

Hi,

We're staying in Ocean Palm with 13 people in June. It has 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 2 pools. It's located right on the ocean. A google search returns several links with photos and or video.
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Ocean Palm is in John's Folly - past Coral bay -- not close to Cruz Bay at all and definitely not taxi friendly.
myluckydog

Post by myluckydog »

In Pt. Rendezvous, look at White Cottage (4 BR), Cara Mia(3 Br)they sit side by side. If you need additional Coco Caribe is 2 doors down with 5 bedrooms.

Virgin Grande: Blue Papaya (4 BR), Cocotier(4) and Marbella (3)also are all next to one another
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

A couple of Donald Schnell's villas fit 12:

http://www.donaldschnell.com/villa-rentals/
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
itstheair

Post by itstheair »

I was going to mention beach estate, one of the Schnell villas. You could walk to or swim to the Westin from there. It is a very romantic house, the pool and spa are lovely as is all the stonework. Stayed there a few yeaars back and had a big party with other people staying on island so it is a good party house. Only drawback then is it is very open and if the mosquitos and no see ums are bad...problem as you are right on tthe water. But I loved the house
Knolmom

12-14

Post by Knolmom »

Ristaba thru Vacationvistas and Tessori thru Islandgetaways are 2 more possabilities. Ristaba would be taxi friendly. There are 2 other small villas adjacent to Ristaba.