Moving to the islands, local news & issues, etc.
Moderator: The Mgmt.
State Farm Will not insure my 2002 Saturn when I ship it down to the VI. Anyone know of a good company down there to insure with?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm
- Location: Minnesota
maddog- I dont know of an insurer BUT would you mind telling me how much the shipping cost is?
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 am
- Location: Long Island, NY
<img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;0/st/20121015/e/Back+home+to+STX/k/7a31/event.png"></a>
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm
- Location: St Croix, USVI/New Hampshire
St John Insurance in Mongoose Junction. A professionally run insurance business. I used them when I lived on island.
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:17 am
- Location: Southport, NC was STJ
A second vote for St. John Insurance. I use them for my car on island. A pleasure to work with.
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:18 am
- Location: The Nutmeg State
I’ve had insurance with the Hartford through AARP for a few years now and have been pretty happy with them. Not sure if they offer coverage in the islands or what that would cost so you may want check them out and see if they give you an auto insurance quote
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:58 am
- Location: Berkeley
Return to U.S. Virgin Islands News & Relocation Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests