Plumeria

Travel discussion for St. John
Lakeman

Plumeria

Post by Lakeman »

Heading back to SJ in a few weeks. Stayed at Coconuts last fall. Love the Gift Hills views. Looking at Plumeria this time as Coconuts is rented.

The photos for Plumeria show some pretty tall vegetation growing up to the deck railings. I wouldn't think they would let this restrict the views, but looking for some first hand info. Anything else you can share about the villa would be great.

Appreciate the help.
Once in awhile you get shown the light
in the strangest places if you look at it right.
papabou

Post by papabou »

can't answer your question but i do know the view from cloud 9 just below plumeria stays completely unobstructed and great room has ac. might want to check her avaiability for your dates.

papabou
Lakeman

Post by Lakeman »

Yeah, I had looked at and it is booked during our trip. Thanks for the suggestion though.
inuny

Views from plumeria

Post by inuny »

i stayed there in 2009. The landscaping is nice and lush, but doesn't obscure the view.
dannyboy

Post by dannyboy »

We stayed at Plumeria in May and it's awesome! No restrictions on the view, it's very quiet and peaceful, and the outdoor covered veranda is very special! Go for it!
Lakeman

Post by Lakeman »

Thanks for the input. I booked this villa last night.

FYI, the owners live down the street and just recently started self-managing the villa. They seem very nice and knowledgeable on the phone.