Mini Gromit has arrived!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Welcome Mini Gromit!! Congrats to Mr. Gromit and to you too Mommy!! You are truly blessed!! I LOVE the pic of Mr. Gromit holding his son..you can tell he is in awe. Enjoy EVERY moment..they go by sooo very fast!! Best wishes to all :D
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Yeah!!!! Congratulations! I was just thinking of you all and hoping that everyone was doing well. He is absolutely beautiful. I wish you all a lifetime of love, health, and happiness together (with many trips to STJ together of course :wink: So very happy for you all!
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

What a truly bumpy road you've had? But, he is gorgeous! I wish you all the very very best!
NancyB
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Congratulations! Nothing more fulfilling and joyous than the love you have for a child and him for you, enjoy every second. He is just perfect and beautiful. Laura
You must be the change you want to see in the world
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

EagleRayLover wrote:Best end to a Trip Report ever!!! Congrats! :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

congrats on your son,
P-600

Post by P-600 »

Super cute! Congrats!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Gromit, your best post yet! I know you and Mr. G must be floating! He is beautiful.
jaq w

Post by jaq w »

He's wonderful!!!!!!!! Now to explain the tears.
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

I've been wondering and wondering some more about you! Congratulations! He is just gorgeous! It's funny that two long awaited forum babies were born on the same day! I see a babies on the beach theme in the future! We feel like this last month has flown by and I'm sure you do too! Thank you for the pictures and update!
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

I'm so thrilled for you and Mr. Gromit! He is absolutely adorable. Such a big and wonderful step to go from a couple to a family!

Here's wishing you all great happiness and a wee bit of sleep now and then too!
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Gromit, he is beautiful...I know, boys are not supposed to be beautiful, but what a precious little one. Here's wishing you and Mr. Gromit the very best, enjoy every minute...there will be good and not so good, but you will love him no matter what and the days will fly by. Make sure we get to watch him grow up!!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Beautiful baby! Congratulations Gromit!!!
linne

Post by linne »

Congratulations. It's so nice to see that everything went well even though there were problems.
Your boy are beautiful. Enjoy your new life.

Linne
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

just beautiful and wonderful! glad he is healthy and that you are healthy new mom too!
stjdeb

Post by stjdeb »

Congratulations! Such a cutie! I love the pic of Mom & baby (self portrait), so beautiful! Thank you for sharing such an intimate Mommy moment. Brings back many old memories that are precious. Enjoy and get some rest, sounds like you could use it. (I know I'm getting ahead of myself - but I just can't wait to see these wee ones grow up during their vacations to STJ!) Thank you and congratulations to Mr & Mrs Gromit!
Deb