Best Car Rental Co, if you dont need a parking spot in Cruz

Travel discussion for St. John
pipergal

Best Car Rental Co, if you dont need a parking spot in Cruz

Post by pipergal »

I have used STJ Car Rental and Conrad Sutton, but if I dont need a parking spot in CB what are some other good options??? TIA
Pipergal
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

I have used Bougainvillea twice and will be renting from them again next month. Nothing but positive experiences. Also used C&L once, which turned out fine, but we did nickname the Jeep our "Piece of Shit Car." To quote my English husband, I think the Jeep Rental firms on STJ are "much of a muchness!"
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

There's a little known place called Lionel's he's just past the Marketplace. Nice man to deal with. Just a small operation. Ask your Villa rep.
toes in the sand

Post by toes in the sand »

L&L ( www.bookajeep.com ). we have used them often and they have never let us down.
"got a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand"
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Another vote for Bouganvilla.... have used them once and using them again next year. Very nice and good vehicles.
bchbum82

Post by bchbum82 »

I have used Paris and Courtesy with no problems. (If you dont mind a "beater" sometimes) but hey it adds character.
brooklyn

Post by brooklyn »

Another vote for L&L. We haven't been down since 2010 but used them 3 times and never a problem. Met us at the dock for pick up and drop off.
rpplano

Post by rpplano »

I've developed a friendship relation with the family that runs Courtesy. Quality folks, I really have come to like and respect them.