Villa Food?

Travel discussion for St. John
luvinsun

Villa Food?

Post by luvinsun »

Has anyone heard from Allison from Villa Food? Has she returned to the island? Her website is still up...
Tami
Image[/url]
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

She has moved off island to work in her family's business. She did return for a 3 week vacation while I was there and we saw her working one night at Rhumblines. Not sure why she still has her site up unless someone else will take over. She is probably still on island for another 1.5 weeks.
NancyB
usvi

Villa Provisioning on St. John

Post by usvi »

I heard Allison with Villa Foods is no longer providing provisioning on St. John. Shanna Dickerson also has a provisioning company and she is excellent! She is very quick to reply to emails and does a great job. She can be reached at shannadickerson@me.com.
lorijo

Post by lorijo »

I emailed ordered and paid for over $200 of provisioning food through Allison and when we got to our villa Dec 3, 2011 there was nothing there...We emailed,called,etc and no answer. We are "out" that money and not sure how to go about getting a refund. How lucky she is to be vacationg for 3 WEEKS!!! States attorney is next avenue I think...
Jen East End

Post by Jen East End »

We also coordinated and paid $280 for provisioning in November with no service. After several attempts to reach her we contacted Paypal and our bank. Because we had paid her in full with our debit card attached to our checking account, there was nothing that could be done. Paypal did flag her account. I wonder how many other people got robbed?
[/url]
Jen East End

Post by Jen East End »

We also coordinated and paid $280 for provisioning in November with no service. After several attempts to reach her we contacted Paypal and our bank. Because we had paid her in full with our debit card attached to our checking account, there was nothing that could be done. Paypal did flag her account. I wonder how many other people got robbed?
[/url]