T&E trip report - Day 6 2/1/12

Travel discussion for St. John
luvinsun

T&E trip report - Day 6 2/1/12

Post by luvinsun »

Day 6:
I woke up around 3:30 this morning (just briefly), looked outside and OH WOW, what a beautiful night it was, there were so many stars out, and on the horizon was 6 cruise ships coming into town. One by one in a line. That was pretty cool to see.

Villa gravity took hold in a BIG way today. So, I don’t have anything to report, so this will be very brief. We slept in, ate breakfast, slept some more, sat on the deck, snacked, watched the bananaquits, slept some more, listened to some music, did a load of laundry, made a couple of drinks. Then we made a nice dinner of steak, potatoes, salad, bread and a nice bottle of J. Lohr Riesling wine. Then we watched a movie until we got tired and went to bed. I think I really needed this relaxation day, because I’m really starting to feel better now. We did not feel the least bit guilty that we did not leave the villa today. So we are both recharged for the last of our vacation. Wow – did that go fast!

Tomorrow our friends Sue and Ray are coming over from STT for a visit. We want to show them our island, and why we love it so much. And I think that Friday we are heading to Salt Pond for a snorkel.
Tami
Image[/url]
Patty

Trip Report

Post by Patty »

I have so enjoyed starting my day with your daily trip report. Thanks so much for posting it...it has been fun to enjoy your vacation right with you. July soon come for us!
luvinsun

Post by luvinsun »

That's really nice of you to say, Patty. I'm certainly not a writer like some of our other forum friends... We have been having such a great time... I can't believe it's almost over already!
Tami
Image[/url]
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Sometimes a villa gravity day is just what you need! I love those relaxed days.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.