Full Moon Party?

Travel discussion for St. John
DuxDweller

Full Moon Party?

Post by DuxDweller »

I noticed today that there will be a full moon when we are on the Island. I am considering Miss Lucy's full moon party - BUT - (yeah big BUT) is it appropriate for teenage kids?? That is, would they 1) be welcome and 2) enjoy it? They really like the Beach Bar scene for a few hours.
hockeyboy

Post by hockeyboy »

We went to the most recent party. Miss Lucys FMP is awesome.

Not sure about teenagers though. I didn't see any.

There was smoking and drinking going on DUH. But I didn't hear much profanity or see anything inappropriate.

I'd call Miss Lucys to see if it was ok to bring the teens.
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

I don't think it would be a problem at all. In December there were young kids there with lots of families. It's a dinner/music night, not a real full blown "party"!! The food is wonderful and the view amazing! Honestly, I think Miss Lucy's would be a better environment for teenagers than the Beach Bar!!! :o
StLytho

Miss Lucy's FMP

Post by StLytho »

My wife and I attended MIss Lucy's November 2010 Full Moon Party and were impressed by the "family" feel at the event. There were several young children present and a number people who seemed well acquainted. The food, drinks, and music were great and the atmosphere was quite calm and relaxing. Loved every minute and will repeat as soon as the moon cooperates with our travel plans!