My first trip to St. John Trip Report/Blog

Travel discussion for St. John
aemarino

My first trip to St. John Trip Report/Blog

Post by aemarino »

Greetings! My husband and I just returned from our first trip to the amazing island of St. John. I loved it so much that I started my own travel blog to share our experience and photos with my family and friends and with everyone who appreciates the beauty of St. John. If you are jonesing for some St. John, please take a moment to read my trip report and view some pictures. Thanks! Allison :D

http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/
cindygad

Post by cindygad »

Allison,

I enjoyed your blog. Your pictures are gorgeous.We had to leave on 28th so we missed the bands. I wished we would of been there. It sounds like you saw the Manta ray the same day you did. Did you see it jump out of the water.

You packed alot in your first trip and you will find it to be adicting. We can't wait to take our family in June and show them the island we have fell in love with.
Beachnut513

Blog

Post by Beachnut513 »

My wife and I are going to STJ in March for the first time. Reading your blog was wonderful. We are so looking forward to this vacation! Thanks for sharing!
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

Great report! Thanks.
ruffmom

Post by ruffmom »

What a great trip report, you packed so much in for a first visit and I can tell you loved the island. I am sure you will be back. Loved your pictures too!
bdkane

Post by bdkane »

Sounds like a great trip! thanks for posting
ColumbiaSCTraveler

Post by ColumbiaSCTraveler »

We always end the trip with Maho as our "last beach" too... Glad y'all had fun!
vi lover

Post by vi lover »

Great job on the report, and the photos! We cannot go this year due to a job change, and are really missing our island! Your report was great.
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

Loved your blog and pictures! :D Maho is my favorite beach and Waterlemon my favorite snorkel . . . so far.I've only been there twice. Coral Bay is my "One Particular Harbor". You'd probably love it there, but I think I could stay anywhere and be happy on SJ. I've really been pushing going back this year, but I'm not having a lot of luck. Your pictures really made me want to be there!Leaving is truly sad! :cry: You are so lucky to have a direct flight from Boston. DFW doesn't have any direct flights there and airfare is so outrageous everywhere this year! I think DFW doesn't have enough competition. :x Glad you enjoyed your trip! Thanks for the memories!
lpowmacback

Post by lpowmacback »

Wonderful report & photos! I usually hate longer reports - but yours was different... I really enjoyed it - Thank you!!
Peace,

Lisa
parafins

trip report

Post by parafins »

Thank you for the trip report!I loved the north shore dr.I never get tired of that.
HELLO FROM MICHIGAN...