2 days to Coral Bay: YIPPEEE! Some Gratitude and Larry

Travel discussion for St. John
Xislandgirl

2 days to Coral Bay: YIPPEEE! Some Gratitude and Larry

Post by Xislandgirl »

The bags are packed, the house sitter is all set, boarding passes will be printed tomorrow morning, and all that is left to do is wait.

I hate waiting, I just want to be there already. I want to soak in a new view. One I have not seen before. I want to see what all this Coral Bay love is about. I want to see my friends and make new ones. I want, I want, I want!!!!

This has been an interesting year for us. The stress of our jobs has been great and there were days that I wondered how much longer I would have a steady paycheck to pay for vacation or more importantly, the bills!
On the other hand, we are so lucky to have healthy families and friends. We know that we are more fortunate than many in this world and we are grateful for that.

And then there was Larry. Not Tourist Trap Larry, but Larry the furry Stag that some may know is the mascot of the mongo company I work for. Larry likes to travel with my team. All over the world in fact, he has been to more countries than most humans and has great pictures to show for it. Larry will be in my bag and there will be silly pictures of him all over the VI. A co-worker is sewing him a speedo tonight, so if you see a woman with a cocktail in one hand and a small stuffed stag wearing a speedo, say hi!

Thanks for indulging me in my pre-trip musings and for answering all my crazy Coral Bay newbie questions!
Hope to see you on the rock!
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

Have a great trip and give us lots of updates!! :D
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
loverotties

Post by loverotties »

Have a wonderful vacation :!: Can't wait to see pics of Larry's adventures .
Wrinkles Only Go Where The Smiles Have Been !
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Safe trip you and Chip! See you shortly.
Life begins where the land ends!
17th Hole

Post by 17th Hole »

We'll be a few days behind you and also staying in Coral Bay for the first time. We'll keep an eye out for that Speedo-wearing stag! Safe travels!
A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

I have an idea that you may just become a Coral Bay convert like so many of us. Keep us updated while you're there.
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

X, I am so happy for you, but at the same time sorry for myself that I am not going this April. I used to love anticipating the trip with you!! Hope you have a fabulous time on the "other side". Give my brother a big hug if you see him :D
Paula

momto3boys

Post by momto3boys »

Can't wait to hear about your trip. Not sure if you will be back before our stay at Coral Bay. Either way have a fantastic time!!