Budget in Sapphire Beach Resort

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
loverotties

Budget in Sapphire Beach Resort

Post by loverotties »

Jeep rental in St. Thomas is now done . We are renting from Budget picking it up at the Sapphire Beach Resort & returning it to the airport . When we get off the ferry how far is Sapphire Beach resort ? Wondering if we can walk or take a taxi & does anyone know if Budget is inside the hotel ?
Wrinkles Only Go Where The Smiles Have Been !
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

Hi, maybe I'm confused on your question, but if you are getting off the Red Hook ferry and going to Sapphire to pick up the jeep, you will definately want to take a taxi. It's only about a mile down the road, but of course curvy and hilly roads. Fare is about $4.00 per person (I think) last time I was there. Yes, Budget is inside the lobby at Sapphire.
loverotties

Post by loverotties »

Thank you . We are staying on St. John in a villa for a week ( renting a Jeep in St. John )& are taking the ferry to St. John to stay in St. Thomas for a couple days . I thought Sapphire Beach resort would be closer to pick up the Jeep ( in Red Hook )instead of going to the airport in St. Thomas.
bdkane

Post by bdkane »

I believe Budget is right in the airport? - well I hope they are - I will be picking up a jeep tomorrow! :D
loverotties

Post by loverotties »

Don't worry Budget has a couple different locations .
RonUSVI

Post by RonUSVI »

Maybe Budget will pick you up at Red Hook?
RL 8)