Tailgating/Gallon sized painkiller recipe please..

Travel discussion for St. John
P-600

Post by P-600 »

I made it according to Steve S's recipe and it was perfect!
The 4-1-1 +2 Awesome!
4 cans pineapple juice
1 coco lopez
1 oj
2 pusher's although the Cruzan will be brought out soon..
Fresh ground nutmeg from STJ spice of course!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
AboutToGoCoastal

Post by AboutToGoCoastal »

I noticed that you said you are tailgating today. It wouldn't happen to be for the big KC concert here in INdy would it? We will be there and we are pretty excited!
ClevelandDave

Post by ClevelandDave »

First thing I do when I get on-islon is buy a gallon of water...remove water.

Dump big can of pineapple juice (46 oz), 1 can of Coco Lopez (15 oz) and 16 oz of OJ. This is a 3:1:1 receipe.

Cap and shake for as long as you can, add rum (dark) to taste into plastic cup 3/4 filled with ice cubes and add the PK mix to near the top.

Dump all into larger glass then back into orig cup (just like Mic does it). Float more dark rum on top and add gererous dose of fresh nutmeg.

Although the SDB receipe is top secret, rumor has it that heavy whipping cream is the secret ingredient.
brenda

Post by brenda »

I used this recipe when I had a party before. It worked out great. See the link/post for the gallon recipe. It makes just under a gallon.

http://bvipirate.com/IslandRecipes/Painkiller.html

I also recommend Coco Real if you can find it. It is in a white squeeze bottle. It clumps less. Like Jay said, warm it in some warm water or nuke for a few seconds and shake well. I made some for said party and it was still good the next weekend :).
Going "home" again October 26th!
brenda

Post by brenda »

Oops! I didn't notice this post was originally from April. BTW, I'm pretty sure Captain Jay's recipe IS the BVI Pirate recipe :).
Going "home" again October 26th!