16 more days in paradise: the whole thing (long)

Travel discussion for St. John
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

My husband had horrible back problems (lower back) about 7 years ago and was being pushed into an operation by two doctors.

He tried something similar to Teresa. I don't know if it was the exact same thing, he called it decompression theraphy at a chiropractor and it worked wonders. I don't remember him complaining about pain, which is why I wonder if it wasn't a different process.
[/b]
Barbara

Re: 16 more days in paradise: the whole thing (long)

Post by Barbara »

So great to get a trip report like this. Thanks for all the pics!
_____
Things I have in common with a raccoon: dark circles under my eyes, stay up all night, eat junk.....you know the rest!
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

Beautiful...thank you:)
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
Scott in BHM

Post by Scott in BHM »

Becky,

WOW!!!

I am always AMAZED at the fantastic pics & notes you put together after your trips. My wife and I just returned from 10 days on STJ (7.29 – 8.8.12) and did not see a fraction of what you captured. I’m the guy that did the "STJ on $500 a week" post back in 2009.

My wife and I bought a piece of land just outside of Cruz Bay on STJ back in 1995 (next to Ylang Ylang Villa, on top of Pocket Money Hill). Some day we may build a small house on the lot. In the meantime, we enjoy trips down to our favorite Island and I capture some ideas and pictures in a simple blog.

I have posted your most recent link in my Blog http://retireonstjohn.blogspot.com/ because your pictures are FANTASTIC. Please let me know if you have any problems or concerns with me linking out to your great pictures.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO BECKY & JOHN. Just want to share your fantastic pics with others who may not see them.

Hope to meet you and John on STJ someday.

Thx for sharing, Scott in BHM
MN_Bhoy

Post by MN_Bhoy »

Fantastic trip report - the pictures are amazing!
MN_Bhoy
Take me to 18N 64W!
Rachelle & Joe

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

WOW! Ur TR's & photo's always get Better & Better !!! Fabulous :) ! Thanx for sharing!