JVD for one night

Travel discussion for St. John
bchbum82

JVD for one night

Post by bchbum82 »

I am looking at staying Christmas day and night on JVD. All the places I am finding on-line require a min. 3-5 night stay. Anyone know lodging on JVD that has no min. length of stay?
Thanks
54b

Re: JVD for one night

Post by 54b »

Did you already try Ivan's Campground...walking distance from Soggy Dollar on White Bay.

My wife and I stayed there a few years back for a night and I don't recall them requiring a 3 night stay. Then again, that was in June.

Though the accommodations are pretty rustic (think cabins at a kids summer camp with community showers), it was a lot of fun and I can imagine it would be pretty cool to be there when Santa makes a visit.
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow
shoosh

Post by shoosh »

Did you check out Perfect Pineapple? I have not stayed there so I can't comment.
bchbum82

Post by bchbum82 »

Thanks for the replys. Perfect Pineapple I think said there is a 4 night min. that time of year. The only place I can find that'll do 1 night is Ivans, so I think we are going to try out their cabins.