Need help! If you are using Rachel in the next month

Travel discussion for St. John
Xislandgirl

Re: Need help! If you are using Rachel in the next month

Post by Xislandgirl »

Yes, it is a secret.

She used to have an old piece of carbon paper so that she would have 2 copies and I thougt I would have her some 2 part forms made to make it easier for her.
I got her business cards the past 2 years so she has plenty, so I was looking for something new to surprise her with. If she doesn't use it anymore I have a second idea. :D
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Come to think of it we didn't use it last time either. I think there was some change with the Taxi Association so she doesn't need it anymore.
Mark

Post by Mark »

We nor our friends signed paperwork on the ride over. I will inquire as to the process and related paperwork needed for each trip. I will let you know what I find out.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Sorry for the delay in reporting back but arrived home with a terrible cold and a mountain of paperwork on my desk. Unfortunately we did not see Rachel as expected. We needed to change our pick up time and she was very busy and had Sinclair pick us up. So I do not have anything to report back on the paperwork. Rachel did say the she has an I Phone and does not know how to use all of the functions. Possibly someone to work with her on learning to use the phone? just a thought. She has lost a lot of weight and attributes this to moving into her new home. Rachel Is such a sweet person and should be made honorary mayor of St. Thomas. Hey let's start a campaign.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Thanks for the heads up. I am thinking that the process has changed based on feedback from others, so I am onto Plan B!
BreakawayBarb

Post by BreakawayBarb »

I am in MIA en route to STT, with Rachel picking us up late tonight to drive us to Frenchman's Reef. And she will take us tomorrow to Ferry. I will help her with her iPhone...maybe tomorrow I can offer a 30-minute tutorial?? XIslandGirl I will still poke around re that form. :-)