Accomodations on STJ for one night?

Travel discussion for St. John
Hawaii

Accomodations on STJ for one night?

Post by Hawaii »

Hi - We will make our second visit to STJ this summer with our family (end of July). Our villa rental is from Saturday till following Monday. I would like to possibly fly out on Friday and stay for one night on STJ before going to our rental. We are a family of four with two adults and two children who will be 12 and yikes turning 16 in July. Is there a place for one night in Cruz Bay to stay that is comfortable, safe and clean for one night? Does not have to be fancy. Thanks so much. Yes, we will have a car rental for the week. Staying at Bay Rum Breeze and very excited!
rImage
Coconuts

Re: Accomodations on STJ for one night?

Post by Coconuts »

Two quick suggestions would be the St. John Inn, or else ( if you would be arriving late) staying in St. Thomas at the Best Western Emerald Beach the first night (walking distance from the airport, on Lindberg Bay), and then catching an early ferry to St. John.

Kevin
Dome526

Post by Dome526 »

Hawaii wrote:Hi - We will make our second visit to STJ this summer with our family (end of July). Our villa rental is from Saturday till following Monday. I would like to possibly fly out on Friday and stay for one night on STJ before going to our rental. We are a family of four with two adults and two children who will be 12 and yikes turning 16 in July. Is there a place for one night in Cruz Bay to stay that is comfortable, safe and clean for one night? Does not have to be fancy. Thanks so much. Yes, we will have a car rental for the week. Staying at Bay Rum Breeze and very excited!
This is a TOTAL NO BRAINER! I stayed 1 night at the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel. It was outstanding. Small, quaint, and friendly. There is an excellent Italian restaurant on the ground level. The rates were very reasonable at $125/night and that included breakfast! We stayed there on our first night in STJ, and we liked it so much, we are planning to stay again on our next visit. http://www.cruzbayhotel.com/
Kevino

Post by Kevino »

I also recommend Cruz Bay Boutique. We stayed Nov 19th for the night and it was a great experience Their top floor apt is roomier and you would need that for 4 of you or rent 2 rooms side by side. A one night stay on St. John is definitely a challenge.
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

I also suggest the Cruz Bay Boutique. You're going to love Bay Rum Breeze. We've been there twice and are going again in June.