Quick Jost Van Dyke Update

Travel discussion for Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, and beyond!
Bandit

Quick Jost Van Dyke Update

Post by Bandit »

They are working on the interstate highway :wink: on Jost so traffic is down to one lane in a couple of spots between Great Harbor and Little Harbor. Kind of scary at night. It cost our group of eight $160.00 for Bun to take us to Abe's for Dinner (Lobster) and come back and get us. The trip took longer than it did for us to eat.

Did not see Ivan but reports are that he is not doing well :( but was feeling better and was supposed to be at the Bar that afternoon. :D

The couch up in the trees near Ivan's is gone. I wondered how it got there to start with. :arrow:

Did not see nor hear a peep out of Foxy but the DJ was rockin' it the night I was there. 8)

Dinner at Corsairs was excellent but be sure and keep up with your Tab and the number of drinks you have at the bar and at dinner and what you are charged. :evil:

The Ring Game at the Soggy Dollar Bar will drive you nuts if you let it. :mrgreen:
quetsch

Re: Quick Jost Van Dyke Update

Post by quetsch »

Bandit- We saw Foxy on Anguilla in November- I think he is hanging out there
for awhile.
hoosierdaddy

Re: Quick Jost Van Dyke Update

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Bandit wrote:The Ring Game at the Soggy Dollar Bar will drive you nuts if you let it. :mrgreen:
Looking forward to the ring game next week. I think it will drive my teenage son nuts :D