1 night in STJ

Travel discussion for St. John
SheilaW1

1 night in STJ

Post by SheilaW1 »

My husband and I are renting our favorite villa in Coral Bay in June and have planned to get in a day earlier than it will be available. Wanted to know if anyone can recommend someplace for 1 night. We prefer to be on STJ. Has anyone ever stayed at the St. John Inn? Any other thoughts? Thanks - 95 days and counting!!!!!
Image[/url]
lprof

Re: 1 night in STJ

Post by lprof »

Earlier this month we were very comfortable at the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel.
http://www.cruzbayhotel.com/

http://virgin-islands-on-line.com/virgi ... ue#p273287
... no longer a stranger to paradise
SheilaW1

Post by SheilaW1 »

Thanks Iprof - this looks like it will work for us....In order to get the cheaper flight - you know how that goes - we had to come in a day earlier and one more day on STJ is just fine with us :D . I checked out the site and it looks fine for what we need!
Image[/url]
atomant

Post by atomant »

I second the recommendation of the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel. It's run by an on site couple who attend to every need. Clean modern rooms and a continental bkfst. Easy walk to/from ferry. We have bookended our trip twice and were happy with this nice establishment.
equineannie

Post by equineannie »

I have another vote for Cruz Bay Hotel. In a pinch, Lavender Hill is good as well.
GimmeSun

Post by GimmeSun »

I've stayed at STJ inn, i think 3 different occasions, for the same reason you plan to. They have a very friendly and accommodating staff. The rooms are perfect size for the amount of time you will need it. The beds, ohhhhh the beds! They are seriously heaven. By far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, even tops my own. There's a small (very small) pool on a deck in a court yard. The pools great for a quick dip. The courtyard is beautifully planted with gorgeous plants and flowers. The inn is about an 8 minute walk from the ferry. It could possibly be a somewhat daunting task for some, especially walking with luggage. A little bit of up and down hill. Just so people know, there is a flight of stairs on the property. I would definitely recommend STJ Inn!