First trip to STX

Travel discussion for St. Croix
Beth Cruz

First trip to STX

Post by Beth Cruz »

We returned home Friday after 8 fantastic days on STX. We will certainly return. Actually thinking of 6 to 8 weeks next winter if we can find the right place (and price :D ) . We stayed at Villa La Chatiere in Judith's Fancy. A great villa and location. The owners were terrific.

It is disappointing that there is not much activity on this forum.
CBama

Re: First trip to STX

Post by CBama »

welcome back. please post a trip report I am trying to plan a trip for late July early August. would love to hear more about STX
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

It would be great to read a trip report from the big Island -- it will be a good counterpoint for the larger ferrycentric Forum - tell all about the beaches, snorkeling, abundant and easy parking, beachfront accommodations available at reasonable rates, direct air access and amazing restaurants and cultural attractions - maybe it will stir some folks to expand their myopic VI Vision.
There is so much history and architecture to experience on STX!
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

I've been to STX once and loved it...I think the locals on STX are the nicest of all the USVI's. Just my opinion. Glad you had a great trip!
StCroixFun

Post by StCroixFun »

Can anybody recommend vendors for these excursions? http://www.thingstodoinstcroix.com/things-to-do.html
snorkeler525

Post by snorkeler525 »

I just reserved the Beach House at Buccaneer Resort for a trip next February so I too hope this forum gets more active. Would love to hear about your trip - any restaurant recommendations, activities, etc. A long way away but I promise to post as much as I can after we get back. I am sure it will be a great trip.
Beth Cruz

Post by Beth Cruz »

Well we did go back this year for 6 weeks. We are already signed up for next year.
We did lots of walking, went kyaking, toured the island, tried new restaurants and beaches. Loved Sandy Point, Rainbow, and Cramers. Look forward to hearing how you like your visit.
Suziekue

Post by Suziekue »

We're leaving soon and getting very excited. If you have any suggestions of places we should go it would be appreciated. I have to agree that it's disappointing that this forum isn't more active.
Soarin' with the eagles all week long, and this is all that we've learned about living - VACATION!

jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

We are planning a trip to STX for next June. We'd like to hear more from those of you who have some STX experience.

Thanks

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

Suziekue

Post by Suziekue »

I'll post when we get back and give you some information!
Soarin' with the eagles all week long, and this is all that we've learned about living - VACATION!

Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

Hi,
We have traveled to STX many times and have a trip coming up in early December. I am happy to help anyone re STX. I check in on this forum from time to time but a PM will reach me faster.

This is a wonderful forum for STT and STJ but, if you want to see a bit more action re STX, try Trip Advisor. There are a few of us frequent STX travelers, STX residents, and part-time STX residents on that forum who are always happy to help.

- Margy Z