Concordia with kids

Travel discussion for St. John
BuddyRock

Concordia with kids

Post by BuddyRock »

It's been some time since I checked in on these boards...so long that I had to set up a new account :oops:

I'm trying to brainstorm trip#3 on a shoestring. Our past 2 visits have been villa stays, but now I am researching Concordia. I've scanned past posts but haven't found the nitty gritty I'm looking for....What is it like in July, in a tent, with 2 adults & 2 kids (boys-6 & 10)???

I'm not talking space or luxury issues, villa vs. tent. I'm interested in hearing from anyone who's tried Concordia that time of summer-what was the heat, humidity, sleeping like inside the tents. Will we melt? :) The basics--sleeping comfort levels, showers, kitchen cooking.
I know Eco-studios are an option, but I think the kids would get a thrill out of a "treehouse" vacation...

If anyone can chime in, I'd appreciate hearing your feedback!
Mrs. BuddyRock
loria

Re: Concordia with kids

Post by loria »

we have done concordia with kids several times and in July you WILL be hot. however, if you get one of the P tents (like p13) there is almost always a breeze that will cool you off at night--
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>