Other BVI/STJ day sail options

Travel discussion for St. John
LynnieGirl

Other BVI/STJ day sail options

Post by LynnieGirl »

Hey Guys!
I’d like to get some input/ideas from you. Our first trip to STJ is coming up in 2 months and 3 weeks (but who’s counting) and I know we can’t do everything :( I also don’t think a private charter will be in the cards for us this time but what do you think a good substitute would be? So far I have looked at the ferry and Kekoa schedules/prices for BVI and Kekoa for half or full day STJ snorkel tours. I know there are a lot of other day sail charters and I have read reviews on those as well. The hub has looked at the sunset sails but are they really worth the money for just riding and no snorkeling? (I know that sounds really dumb but it's a bang for your buck thing) I have heard that some people call the charter companies and give them their names and if they get enough people to split one, they will get in touch with you; I’ve left that option open. I would appreciate your input and suggestions. Thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through you and getting to know STJ through your eyes. I can't wait to see it for myself!

~Tammy
Just another day for you, you and me in Paradise...

~Tammy
Nancie-Pa

Re: Other BVI/STJ day sail options

Post by Nancie-Pa »

Welcome LynnieGirl!

Get ready to become addicted! :lol:
Friends, they go away then they re-appear...I believe there is Magic here.
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

You can check with Capt'n Kelly Capt'n Stephen on Singing Dog Sailing.
http://www.singingdogsailing.com/ Have a blast!
bchbum82

Post by bchbum82 »

I second Singing Dog. Really nice sailing catamaran and wonderful people to get to know.