Delta Airlines for may, 2014.

Travel discussion for St. John
susan & herb

Delta Airlines for may, 2014.

Post by susan & herb »

we have always used AA from JFK because they provided the only direct flight to STT from the NY metro area in may. now Delta is also offering direct service. would appreciate any opinions about Delta as this is our first experience with them. many thanks
MN_Bhoy

Re: Delta Airlines for may, 2014.

Post by MN_Bhoy »

susan & herb

Delta is investing a lot of money into its NYC hubs at JFK and LGA. The new Terminal at JFK is going to be impressive when completed. I would highly recommend them if their pricing and schedule fit your needs.
MN_Bhoy
Take me to 18N 64W!
eala

Post by eala »

We always try to use Delta first whenever we fly :)
Don't sweat the small stuff!
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

We fly Delta. Our route is through Atlanta. Every airline has its problems, but I have been satisfied generally.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

awardb

Post by awardb »

We go to STJ every year in August. We used to use AA from our Columbus, Ohio home. Thru Miami. Just got tired of AA's mistakes and going thru the Miami airport in general. We switched a couple of years ago to Delta and have been very very happy.
AwardB
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. - Lewis Carroll
rpplano

Post by rpplano »

Living in DFW, I had to switch most of my business to AA when Delta pulled out of their hub here. AA has made me really miss Delta. I see where Delta has a short layover in ATL that gets into STT early afternoon. I'm switching back to Delta for my future trips. AA has messed me around long enough.