New Trip Planned Already

Post by gobucs »

Just couldn't stand the fact we only had a week this time soooooo
Already have a place picked for 7 days and another 3 days just on Yost :D
Now the only problem is I have to wait till next summer :roll:
psufan

Re: New Trip Planned Already

Post by psufan »

We got back mid-June after a 2 week trip that included 1 week with friends that were St John newbies. They got it and now we are already booked to go back next year with them!!! Can't do the 2 weeks but 10 days is certainly better than 1 week. Congrats on the new trip! Now the long wait begins.
54b

Post by 54b »

I got the fever too....we used to book maybe five or six months out for trips to STJ in June...well we, along with our friends, just sent the villa deposit check almost a year to the day before our next trip in June 2014. And this is the first time we've booked the villa before getting the flights...

And people say men are afraid of commitment...that's commitment, baby!

Love the Jost bonus trip too...but Jost is like Vegas for me, if I spend more than 24 hours there, I'll likely be doing something that will be taking years off my life expectancy.

Gotta love it.
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

We've been back about 6 weeks, and we are starting to plan a trip for '14. This one will probably be around July 4th. Anyone want to share a villa?

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

gobucs

Post by gobucs »

You all r so funny, Even 10 days is not enough
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

We aren't even back yet...in fact we aren't headed down until this November...but...already planning a trip for 2014...gonna try to go over the 4th of July as well...:)
[/url]
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

54b wrote:I got the fever too....we used to book maybe five or six months out for trips to STJ in June...well we, along with our friends, just sent the villa deposit check almost a year to the day before our next trip in June 2014. And this is the first time we've booked the villa before getting the flights...

And people say men are afraid of commitment...that's commitment, baby!

Love the Jost bonus trip too...but Jost is like Vegas for me, if I spend more than 24 hours there, I'll likely be doing something that will be taking years off my life expectancy.

Gotta love it.
:lol:
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

Can everyone go in June? I Can
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

We also just returned and booked next June's villa. November isn't happening this year. Furloughs :( I haven't even updated my ticker yet. Doing that now...........
michigan girls

Post by michigan girls »

We leave in 3 weeks from today, and I'm already picking the villa for April. We are also talking about tacking on a few days at Jost with this one - will you stay at the Sandcastle? That's what we're thinking, easy to drag yourself back to the room from the Soggy ;-)
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

michigan girls wrote:We leave in 3 weeks from today, and I'm already picking the villa for April. We are also talking about tacking on a few days at Jost with this one - will you stay at the Sandcastle? That's what we're thinking, easy to drag yourself back to the room from the Soggy ;-)
We were looking into Sandcastle but I have been reading some bad reviews about the service there. I am looking at Ali Baba's