Please welcome Villa Tesori!

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

Please welcome Villa Tesori!

Post by Anthony »

As our newest sponsor of the forum. I know many of you know this villa - please check them out when you get a chance:

Inspired by British Colonial design Villa Tesori boasts over 2,000 square feet of outdoor living space and 4,894 square feet under roof with 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths. Located in Rendezvous/Ditliff, gorgeous views of the ocean, Hart Bay, Monte Bay, Klein Bay, Fish Bay, Reef Bay and the island of St. Croix are enjoyed throughout the residence as well as all day sun. The villa is fully air-conditioned, and totally screened with an automatic generator, so no power outages here. The expansive living area features cypress ceilings with mahogany rafters, Italian tile flooring, large oriental rugs with mahogany coffee table, oversized bamboo sofas and chairs for relaxing or watching TV. The covered rotunda, located just off the dining and living room areas, showcases the native Caribbean stone walls as well as the cypress ceilings with mahogany rafters. The spacious pool deck offers comfortable chaise lounges and snack tables. The master suite and three guest suites are in the main house making this an ideal home for families with small children. The Francis Bay Suite with queen bed, sits on the main level, just off the kitchen area. An interior staircase takes you upstairs, where the Master Suite as well as the Maho and Cinnamon Bay guest suites are situated. Both guest suites contain queen beds. The fifth bedroom, below the pool, has a king bed and full kitchen. Impressive design, uncompromising quality, informal comfort, all make Villa Tesori truly a "House of Treasures"...available to rent for the most discriminating traveler.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Allaboutthebeach

Re: Please welcome Villa Tesori!

Post by Allaboutthebeach »

My husband and I had the incredible pleasure of staying at Villa Tesori this past April. We were accompanied by four other couples, all of whom were new to the St John experience. Both St John and the Villa Tesori proved to be wildly beyond the expectations of all. The veranda (we called it the rotunda) off the dining room provided a wonderful gathering place. This villa has anything that you could ask for. I highly recommend it.

Unfortunately I have no ticker at this time. :(
sloopjones

Re: Please welcome Villa Tesori!

Post by sloopjones »

What a beautiful property!

Saturday past, St John Antennas added another amenity to Tesori.

A cellular phone booster system to capture and distribute cell signal indoors.

Sloop
do you believe what you see or see what you believe