Friday update includes Barry Diller boat in Coral Bay

Travel discussion for St. John
Bill in Va

Friday update includes Barry Diller boat in Coral Bay

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo troops. Your humble servant was at Vie's today and saw this BIG A.. sailboat come into the bay with security boat following. He dropped the hook right off the beach. Well not right off the beach. Google Barry Diller yacht and you will see it. Well I had just come in from a good snorkel and was telling Ms Bill in Va and Dianna about what I saw on my snorkel. They grabbed their gear and went down to the far right side and entered the water. As they were doing this Barry was swimming from the next cove over to Vie's Beach area right in front of me. I waved, he didn't but chase boat dude did. They went down to the end of the beach area to the right and the chase boat guy put the little dog in the water to swim over to the shore. Barry and doggy made it to shore and walked the whole length of the beach and as he pasted me I told him nice vessel. He smiled and went another 20 yards to the end and turned around and walked back. His dog came over to me but I didn't give him an autograph!! He went down to the far right and swam out to the chase boat and zoomed back to the BIG A.. Boat.
At this time we really didn't know who he was but another beach rat said she thought it was Barry. Ok enough of him.
There are a few items of interest that will not make the news but were heard around the dock area ....The bananaquit fritter recipe will not be listed on this site......The mongoose rub will NOT be sold at a local spice shop......And the winner of this years barracuda noodling contest is Stumpy Jones from Red Hook....God bless...Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
mnfun2bme

Re: Friday update includes Barry Diller boat in Coral Bay

Post by mnfun2bme »

Wowza.... that is some yacht!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... gland.html

Hope you're having a great time!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Ohhh was DVF with him?
Bill in Va

Post by Bill in Va »

Don't know if she was there. I looked throught the Binoculars and did not see anyone but white clothed guys. Web says they travel together. Glad they like our rock and feel ok being here with no pressure....God bless...Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
Pia

Post by Pia »

I think I was at an open house with them tonight :)

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

Seriously Pia; rubbing shoulders with the rich & famous? Perhaps you and Les can sell Barry & Diane a nice villa. 8)