Where IS everybody???

Travel discussion for St. John
Barbara

Re: Where IS everybody???

Post by Barbara »

I think we should start a thread with some of our favorite pics. That is always inspiring.
_____
Things I have in common with a raccoon: dark circles under my eyes, stay up all night, eat junk.....you know the rest!
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

The brawls started around politics and religion mainly in the off-topic forum. The two extremes got very passionate and many threads became unenjoyable to read. Additionally even the lighthearted threads would get pounced on by the extremes because emotions were so high. That’s the main reason Ruth started and I’ve continued the weekly joke segment to try and lighten the atmosphere. And I see we have our first victim for the new get to know your forum members game on the off-topic forum :D
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

Barbara wrote:I think we should start a thread with some of our favorite pics. That is always inspiring.
This is me 35 years ago in the Army in Germany
IMG_0676[1] by SHOEMAK38, on Flickr
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

What an awesome photo! That is not quite what I had in mind. But I love our old old pics. I was thinking of something more beachy. But okay. I am looking now for my oldest St. John pic.
_____
Things I have in common with a raccoon: dark circles under my eyes, stay up all night, eat junk.....you know the rest!