Top of the List!!!

Travel discussion for St. John
Capn Dan and Ruby

Top of the List!!!

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

Just sayin! :twisted: I have a little morning ritual of getting back into bed for 5 min. after I take my shower. TMI maybe... this morning I was transported to Jakes of all places. (Jakes holds a special place in my heart. I met the real Jake 3 visits ago when I stopped in for a cold glass of tea on a hot day. He was so cute and precocious. Much like my own grandson I might say. An island visit is not complete with out a minimum of 2 visits to Jakes. ) Any way, it was so weird. I could hear it, feel it and, smell it. I think I have the fever!!!!! :wink: We are packed except the cooler and ready. Checking on the kids, who are joining us later, to make sure they have all they will need. "Oh Mom, why do I need a rash guard?" Really, if I said pack it... Pack it!!!!! No you don't need all that other stuff either!!!! :lol: I don't think I have been this excited in a couple of trips!
shoemak38

Re: Top of the List!!!

Post by shoemak38 »

:D :D :D :D 8)
psufan

Post by psufan »

Come on down. The water is warm, the drinks are cold, and the weather has been spectacular aside from the Saharan dust. Villa gravity day today for us. Tomorrow Kekoa. We have officially named our trip the "Life sucks but not here" trip.
The2ofus

Post by The2ofus »

See ya' there! Teresa and I are arriving same day, but spending one night on STT. Excitement is building!! We'll have to check out Jakes (maybe I can get a grandchild fix there too LOL)
If we see ya' we'll say hi!
Rick and Teresa (#2 and We try harder) :lol:
KTinTX

Post by KTinTX »

Will be there in 11 days, and I think work is gonna get less than my full attention. Started grouping and piling the essentials for packing this weekend, and the fever has hit. I'm routinely checking the forum, webcams , weather and dust forecasts etc. we've been enough that I know not to trust the long range forecast, but it's still a fix.

See you at Jakes. Love their breakfast.
KT
Capn Dan and Ruby

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

See y'all there!
islandjo2010

Post by islandjo2010 »

Woo Hoo ~ we leave in 1 week! :D Staying with friends on St. Thomas for 4 nights before heading to St. John!

Safe travels everyone and hope to get to meet some of you this trip! :D