Trip blog St John Jan10-24th

Travel discussion for St. John
cindygad

Trip blog St John Jan10-24th

Post by cindygad »

8th and best tip ever! I started doing a blog instead of picture albums hope you Enjoy!

http://cindygad.travellerspoint.com/
ColumbiaSCTraveler

Re: Trip blog St John Jan10-24th

Post by ColumbiaSCTraveler »

What an AMAZING TR!!!!! We adore some of the same restaurants and beaches. It was like reading my TR! I finally saw a peacock flounder on this year's trip - we were at Lameshur. After all of our trips, we have YET to hike Ram's Head. We are so lazy on island that our only form of exercise is snorkeling - but we do plenty of it! Maybe next trip!
Thanks again for sharing!
onthelake

Post by onthelake »

Great report! :)
[/url]
crasherino

Post by crasherino »

I just sat at my desk, ate my lunch and felt as if I was back on island whilst reading your trip report. Thanks for that. Its been a little over 7 years since we've been on island without kids. And while our family vacations are the best, after reading your report, I'm also looking forward to coming back to the rock just the two of us.
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Cindygad, your pics rival liamsaunt! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Great TR! Thanks for the preview of what's to come for us in 9+ weeks :D
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Great report! How long was the hike over to Elk Bay? And how hard was it? I would like to visit, but John is nursing a foot injury at the moment so we are going to be a little limited as far as hiking goes. To give you an idea, we are definitely not planning on doing Blue Cobblestone/Ram Head this time.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
cindygad

Post by cindygad »

[quote="liamsaunt"]Great report! How long was the hike over to Elk Bay? And how hard was it? I would like to visit, but John is nursing a foot injury at the moment so we are going to be a little limited as far as hiking goes. To give you an idea, we are definitely not planning on doing Blue Cobblestone/Ram Head this time

It was a very easy hike just over the hill. Less than 10 min. Huge Bay, rocky beach, I hope to explore more next year. We only did left side and I wonder what right side or middle is like? Looking forward to your trip report!!! ENJOY