Villa Help - sunsets!

Travel discussion for St. John
awardb

Re: Villa Help - sunsets!

Post by awardb »

Coconuts, Plumeria, Palm Villa and Cloud9 all experience some of the best sunsets we've ever seen from STJ. All due to their location high on Gifft Hill. The sunsets there are so spectacular they almost become routine. Almost.
AwardB
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. - Lewis Carroll
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Thanks for the mention, awardb! Here's one worth a gander:
Gifft Hill Sunset Panorama
Gifft Hill Sunset Panorama
All the best,

Kevin
awardb

Post by awardb »

That stunning pic is no exaggeration. We've seen sunsets of that caliber every time we stay on Gifft Hill in one of those villas. And Coconuts and Plumeria are just a *little* bit nicer because they're up a smidgen higher than the other two...
AwardB
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. - Lewis Carroll
Rebubula

Post by Rebubula »

Wow, thanks for bringing this thread back to life! I am so torn, and no doubt that is quite a view from coconuts! My inability to make a decision is going to start impacting availability, we are still somewhat flexible. Ugh!!
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

I will give a thumbs up to Gift Hill. We've stayed at Palm Villa twice and the view is incredible! The sunsets are perfect any time of year. You can see way to the Northwest for summer sunsets and all the way to the Southwest for winter sunsets. The down side to Palm Villa is that the pool is always cold.

Coconuts is on our short list, looks like a lovely villa with great owners and awesome reviews.