Sunset Ridge Villas

Travel discussion for St. John
Sunflower

Sunset Ridge Villas

Post by Sunflower »

Hello Forumites - anyone have any info or reviews of Sunset Ridge Villas? I believe that they do not have AC, and a friend is thinking about going in April. Any thoughts? How is the weather in April? AC needed then? Many thanks.
Sunflower
GratefulDad

Re: Sunset Ridge Villas

Post by GratefulDad »

That last I heard they were planning on putting in central air into these condos. I'm not sure where that project is. Sunset Ridge is up on a hill so there may be breeze. I go in April every year and need AC at night to sleep.
jpm

Post by jpm »

Cimmaron, www.cimmaronstjohn.com, manages these villas. I suggest you contact them directly and ask your questions.
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

AC is now in the master bedrooms....We have traveled in April many times and have never needed AC due to the breeze from being up on the hill. (My husband puts AC in the first hot spell we have here in Maine and it doesn't come out until late October) He hasn't complained at all while at Sunset Ridge. Lots of recent renovations too... :D
BillVT

Post by BillVT »

FinsUp is correct. There is now AC in the Master Suites. AC in the Main building soon come. (Each unit consists of two buildings.) Here is interesting footage of a unit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KbquOGNCv4 We are there mid-March to April and never use the AC. I think SRV currently charges an additional $70 prior to arrival to have the AC turned on.