PHL-BOS-STT----JetBlue reliability?

Travel discussion for St. John
Mar

PHL-BOS-STT----JetBlue reliability?

Post by Mar »

question for those who use JetBlue? Looking at a connecting flight from Phila to STT in March. Connects thru Boston with only 39 minutes to change planes in BOS to continue onto STT. Any experience with this? Is it feasible to make the connection?
PatrickMcc

Re: PHL-BOS-STT----JetBlue reliability?

Post by PatrickMcc »

Well if the plane is on time I think it will be ok because Jet Blue uses one terminal at Logan. I am fairly certain you will not have to go through security but you probably should call Jet Blue and maybe they can tell you.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Is there a later flight that same day in case you miss it?

Boston in March can mean snow, so you could easily have a delay due to weather.

We once had a 49 minute connection in ATL; I ran ahead of my husband and kids and they were shutting the door as I ran up to the gate, so we made it by the skin of our teeth.

If JetBlue only uses one terminal in Boston, that would significantly influence whether I would risk it.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
Suziekue

Post by Suziekue »

We flew DTW to BOS to STT in November last year, it was the best and easiest flight to STT ever but we got delayed from BOS to DTW on the way back home but because the incoming flight was delayed somewhere. We thought we would fly them going forward but now they don't seem to have the flight to BOS in time to connect to the flight to STT. I can't remember exactly what our connection times were but it wasn't long and was very easy. I'd risk it myself given the option.
Soarin' with the eagles all week long, and this is all that we've learned about living - VACATION!

kklay

Post by kklay »

We love Jet Blue - have used them in the following route: Detroit - Boston - St. Thomas and same on return. Always a short time in Boston but we have usually landed early and there is plenty of time to get on the Boston - STT flight. Love their planes and friendly flight attendants!
kklay

Post by kklay »

We love Jet Blue - have used them in the following route: Detroit - Boston - St. Thomas and same on return. Always a short time in Boston but we have usually landed early and there is plenty of time to get on the Boston - STT flight. Love their planes and friendly flight attendants!