Hello strangers!

Travel discussion for St. John
budman

Hello strangers!

Post by budman »

I have been away from this board for many years, no good excuses except perhaps that sailing has gotten in the way?! I am happy to recognize familiar names still here, some might know me on another board as beerman, yes I like beer!

We have visited St John by boat several times over the last few years, but only for a day or two at a time. My family is trying to figure out a way to fit in a land trip this year. It's been way toooo long, 2012 to be exact!

Looking forward to scrolling back through the posts to catch up on all I've missed.

By the way, how are photos uploaded here now? my photobucket account does not allow me to 3rd party share now.

Cheers!
jofus

Re: Hello strangers!

Post by jofus »

Hi!,
You can upload images on your PC by using the "Img" button that's in the middle on top and "upload attachment" below when you're making a new post. For photosharing from another site check the FAQ page on this board, there are instructions there. The image file must 2MB or less

jofus
DSCN0142.JPG
budman

Post by budman »

Hey jofus, thanks! Let's see if this pic of Maho loads? It is from August. The crew commented on how green and lush everything looked around the islands on that trip. I went down after Hugo in the 80's which certainly pales in comparison, I feel the need to return sooner than later.

[img]
UT3A5088 - Copy.JPG
[/img]
jofus

Post by jofus »

Success!!
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

I love how green that picture looks. :D