Christmas gifts from STJ?

Travel discussion for St. John
JT

Post by JT »

Actually, Rick, I just went to syzygyartgallery.com and there is a pretty good represntation of their stuff on the web sight. I also see that Lisa has moved stateside. The hours can be hit or miss, especially off season.
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
FlaSteph

Post by FlaSteph »

Does Everyting have a website? And is this the correct way to spell it?
I was trying to look them up and I couldn't bring anything up under this name.
Thanks for any help!
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

This is the closest thing to a website that I've found - and yes, you are spelling it correctly.

http://www.stjohnadventures.com/
janet
Pia

Post by Pia »

FYI, Everyting is alot smaller now that it has moved to Gallows.
It used to carry really great, fun stuff, but the last (and only) time I was in there it was more books and stuff for the visitors at Gallows (like the old Gallows store) and none of the cool fun stuff.
Maybe they have added since I was there but I was disappointed :(

Pia
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

I second Syzygy and local art in general. I brought a few matted pieces of Barr's back with me last year and I treasure them :) ! I saw a piece of Lisa's mosaic glass works that I wantedc but forgot to go back and get it :( .

My mom-in-law got me an awesome ornament at Big Fish (I think) in Cocoloba Plaza- painted metal, two palm trees with real miniature hammock hanging between them. I actually have it hanging from a lamp in my living room year-round.

I also second and third and fourth visiting St John Spice. There are so many gift options there. Island made pottery, hot sauces up the wazoo, VI mousepads (hubby got one last year), gourmet coffees/teas/spice mixes, beachwear. Last time I was there I even saw Ruth unpacking a water floatie equipped with a center receptacle for ice and a bucnh of cup holders on the sides. A floating bar if you will!!

Hubby and I usually go down early December and I come back with half of my Xmas shopping.
FlaSteph

Post by FlaSteph »

Jayseadee: thanks for the link! :lol: I will view it tonight.

Pia: gee, that is too bad... :cry: I was hoping to see those Santa dolls that some people talked about...

maybe some people going down soon can report back.
augie

Post by augie »

FlaSteph wrote: maybe some people going down soon can report back.
Let me know what you'd like to know about, and I'll see what we can find out...
Come see us!
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

Pia wrote:FYI, Everyting is alot smaller now that it has moved to Gallows.
It used to carry really great, fun stuff, but the last (and only) time I was in there it was more books and stuff for the visitors at Gallows (like the old Gallows store) and none of the cool fun stuff.
Maybe they have added since I was there but I was disappointed :(

Pia
I got to call them, they may not be selling my pilates DVD anymore. I shot it at Gallows with Jeff and Russ as my producers...........Thanks Pia for the heads up..I just talked with Linda at Gallows/Everyting and she tells me that Joan (santa doll) does not work there any longer but thinks she still makes the santa dolls from her home.
So ask when you are at Gallows, getting your coffee drink to track down Joan and her Santa dolls. It is worth the trip.
Rosi

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
FlaSteph

Post by FlaSteph »

Augie wrote:
Let me know what you'd like to know about, and I'll see what we can find out...

Thank you...I was curious about the santa dolls, so I guess designbyroe answered for me...

Good excuse for planning a trip sometime soon :lol: