Birthday present for Husband?

Travel discussion for St. John
teker

Post by teker »

Day trip to the BVI. Sail or power boat. You'll see more with a power boat.And lots of THAT.
sapphirecat

Post by sapphirecat »

I agree with everyone who said a day sail. You can give him a card with a boat on it, so it's like a gift certificate. And take lots of pictures to remember his special day.

cat
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

A morning kayaking (or any of the water sports mentioned above) followed by a couples massage at the villa, followed by THAT. Sounds like a great day!

Guys -- we like THAT too, you know!
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Men are easy. Give em this, that, a power tool, some beer and don't nag them all day. Nirvana!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Ksea you beat me to it - I was going to say a "Cordless Drill and Some Beer" :lol:
You could always wear the outfit that MarkR suggested but have the drill in one hand and the beer in the other :lol:
I know not very helpful - so I'll go along with the "That" suggestion :oops: ........ooooh how about "that" in a dingy, while wearing sexy lingerie under your bathing suit, followed by a massage from you, with a bottle of champagne and a huge shopping spree from him after :wink:

Pia
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

THAT in a dinghy. Someone would go overboard. Likely ME! And then I would not be able to get back on board. Thus, ruining all the fun.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

LOL Flip flop!
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

So, I asked Mr. Flip-Flop, "What would you want for your birthday on St. John other than THAT?

His response, "THAT on the beach?"

Take your neat sheet!
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

See, men are so easy to please. :D
sapphirecat

Post by sapphirecat »

Champagne and a shopping spree? Now we're talking about what girls want!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RickG

Post by RickG »

Prince Albert. 8 gauge with a nice curved barbell.

There's a good tattoo and piercing shop across from Havensight on St. Thomas. Enjoy!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Ouch that hurts just to think about it.
SuefromMA

Post by SuefromMA »

Connie,

I don't know whether or not this is your first trip to the ilons. But, if you and your husband have never taken a full day trip to the British Virgin Islands, that would be an excellent gift.

It gets you out on the water & allows you to see all of these beautiful islands from that incredible vantage point. We took New Horizons II - which is a powerboat - and we got to go to Virgin Gorda to see The Baths (which is really cool), had lunch on Marina Cay ( a little island off of Tortola), snorkelled at Guana Island & ended up with a lovely hour or two at Jost Van Dyke (home of the Soggy Dollar & awesome painkillers) and white sand that will give any of the St. John beaches a run for their money. A fantastic trip. There are other outfits that run similar trips.

Also, if you prefer not to do as many stops. Just a trip to Jost would be quite memorable.

In any event, I would vote for anything that will get you out on the water!

Good Luck deciding - there is no wrong choice here.

Also, don't know where you are staying on STT, but for a very nice birthday dinner, may I suggest Blue Moon Cafe at Secret Harbour (about 5 minutes from Red Hook). Lovely setting, great food!

Have fun!
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

THAT (quickie) in the morning, THAT in the jeep, THAT on the beach as the sunsets and THAT with his victoria's secret gift (your wearing of course) at night and a drill and beer is a can't miss. We men are that simple! or try the day cruise to Jost and see if you can get a room for 1 night but let him enjoy his birthday trip and surprise him with THAT and a room he didn't know about.
Scott
Ps If my wife asks, pass this along!