Where's webcam?

Travel discussion for St. John
mcdomzal

Where's webcam?

Post by mcdomzal »

Y'all are always talking about the webcam and I can't seem to find it. How do I get to it? I think it might help to have a live STJ fix daily.

MCDomzal
MCDomzal
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

Try www.gotostjohn.com. Click on the web cam on the home page. Takes you to the ferry dock in Cruz Bay
mcdomzal

Thanks!

Post by mcdomzal »

Thanks so much!!!
MCDomzal
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

I think I'll hold up a sign when I get off the ferry on Saturday. I'll try to keep it clean, so does anyone want a personalized message sent to the world? We're coming over on either the 3:00 or 4:00 ferry from CA.
StJohnRuth

The Sign

Post by StJohnRuth »

pipanale wrote:I think I'll hold up a sign when I get off the ferry on Saturday. I'll try to keep it clean, so does anyone want a personalized message sent to the world? We're coming over on either the 3:00 or 4:00 ferry from CA.
Pipanale,
Based on my personal experience, the sign has to be kind of big.
I'll be watching for you Saturday!
-Ruth
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Just a big sign that says HI, we will know it is you. I will be looking! :wink:
Steve S

Re: The Sign

Post by Steve S »

StJohnRuth wrote:
pipanale wrote:I think I'll hold up a sign when I get off the ferry on Saturday. I'll try to keep it clean, so does anyone want a personalized message sent to the world? We're coming over on either the 3:00 or 4:00 ferry from CA.
Pipanale,
Based on my personal experience, the sign has to be kind of big.
I'll be watching for you Saturday!
-Ruth
I was thinking it might be fun to establish one or two times a day for forumers (?) to stand in front of the the camera and wave... kind of like a limin' Today Show. 9 am and 5:30 pm? Oops, maybe the 5:30 won't work for those who don't :wink: check in at work.
StJohnRuth

Re: The Sign

Post by StJohnRuth »

Steve S wrote:
I was thinking it might be fun to establish one or two times a day for forumers (?) to stand in front of the the camera and wave... kind of like a limin' Today Show. 9 am and 5:30 pm? Oops, maybe the 5:30 won't work for those who don't :wink: check in at work.
LOCAL CELEBRITY WEBCAM!
Great idea!
Any takers, I'll sign up to help for 9:00. Not 5:30, because I'm not always there, but show up a few miutes before 9:00 at St. John Spice and I'll post who you are etc. as you stand in front of the camera feeling silly for a few minutes.
Who'll be the first?! Anthony?
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

SUPER COOL! Can't wait! Excellent idea! :D
StJohnCaptain

webcam

Post by StJohnCaptain »

There is another webcam of Coral Bay at www.stjohntravelforum.com.
Greetings from 600 ft. above Coral Bay Harbor -- Captain G.
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

Me thinks someone is dredging up old topics to get folks over to a different forum.

I notice that lots of the members on the members list have a website listed that has to do with a villa rentals that are listed on replies.

/just saying
Pia

Post by Pia »

Sabotage I tell ya it's sabotage :lol: :lol: :lol: (but we can all see straight through it can't we :wink: )

Pia
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I've seen several topics and/or replies where it is clear someone is just seeking free advertising. I remember seeing one on the O/T forum about a jewelry store. Yes Pia, it's quite obvious what they are up to. I guess they think we are :P But who knows, maybe someone will be interested in what they have to sell/rent :wink: