Thurs. night at Woodys - KC

Travel discussion for St. John
Exit Zero

Thurs. night at Woodys - KC

Post by Exit Zero »

I saw some pics of Kenny C playing at Woody's on Thurs. night posted on a blog - were any of our STJ forumites there to see him?
Bumblebee2

Post by Bumblebee2 »

Yes! My husband and I were there. He played from inside Woody's Thursday night. We arrived around 6:15pm (I'm not sure what time he started) and a pretty big crowd had already gathered outside. Inside was of course packed. He played until about 9:15pm. He played all kinds of songs - it was a great surprise for our last night on the island!! Word was, he had brought a group of 80 or so people (expenses paid) and they were staying at the Westin. We ran into a few of them at lunch on Thursday at the grill outside Chateau Bordeaux (where Loretta grills up some awesome food!!). We heard he had been at Woody's Monday and Tusday nights also but he only played on Thursday.
luvinsun

Post by luvinsun »

why can't I be there when that kind of stuff happens??!!?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x

So there you go.. he still does come to the island! One of these days...... it will be me!
Tami
Image[/url]
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Cool~
Google "kenny chesney Woody's blog" to see pictures. Love the hat! :shock:
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
VIFAN

Post by VIFAN »

Bumblebee2 wrote:Yes! My husband and I were there. He played from inside Woody's Thursday night. We arrived around 6:15pm (I'm not sure what time he started) and a pretty big crowd had already gathered outside. Inside was of course packed. He played until about 9:15pm. He played all kinds of songs - it was a great surprise for our last night on the island!! Word was, he had brought a group of 80 or so people (expenses paid) and they were staying at the Westin. We ran into a few of them at lunch on Thursday at the grill outside Chateau Bordeaux (where Loretta grills up some awesome food!!). We heard he had been at Woody's Monday and Tusday nights also but he only played on Thursday.
Congralations on being there at the right time. I have seen him in concert, but would love to be able to see him perform in a smaller setting. (The islands is the best setting you could have). :D
luvinsun

Post by luvinsun »

thanks for the "tip". It is a great hat! You guys are sooo lucky! How'd I'd love to see Kenny playing on STJ, tha would just about make my lifetime! I've seen him in concert, but nothing could compare to the island! (or an old blue chair!). ha!
Tami
Image[/url]
StJohnStyle

Post by StJohnStyle »

My office is located right next door to Woody's. We heard the music and joked that maybe it was Kenny. Silly me, I did not investigate!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I saw him play at a bar here in Nashville once. He got wasted, dropped a Corona bottle on my foot and almost sliced my toe off.

If I have to go see him, I'll stick with larger venues. :?
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

What is with the hat?? does he no longer like his ballcaps......or was his head sunburnt or is he hiding??

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I went and looked at the pics. As my friend who used to sell him video games says: "I love when he wears a disguise. He looks like KC trying to wear a disguise."

Of course, not like all the stalkers wouldn't recognize his right-hand man who is hard to miss.

I just think it's funny that someone who gets so irked about people coming to STJ to see him doesn't really do anything to discourage it. :roll:
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

I think he is just one of those people that being a celebrity pisses him off.
IF you do not want people to know you are on island....do NOT go to Woody's.....
Go party with your buds on the boat or at one of your villa's

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Heres a pic. My honey got all excited. Wonder if Kenny got that hat idea from me looks alot like the one I wear. Maybe he lurks on our forum :lol: :lol:
http://www.saildivebvi.com/images/blog/ ... kenney.jpg
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

He has that hat on in one of his videos..can't recall which one right now! Good marketing/PR to mingle with his fans, he does it before every concert.
coral babe

Kenny at Farm Aid Saturday

Post by coral babe »

He played at Farm Aid saturday and said he was in a bar 'in the British Virgin Islands" a couple of days ago.

Anyone see him over there?