School supplies

Travel discussion for St. John
RickG

Post by RickG »

NoTanLines wrote:Great! I can't wait to see the list also. Crayons are my favorite! Who needs crayons! :)
Ahhh, she just wants me to get rid of all of my little kid stuff. Next you'll be telling me I can't keep the LITE-BRITE.

Come on Sweet Christine, just one more little person in the house?! It would be fun and you won't qualify for Social Security until you are 67, which is how old you'll be when she graduated from college.

Okay, if you insist, I'll wait for the grandchildren. Imagine the look on their face when they see vintage LITE-BRITE!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

RickG wrote:
NoTanLines wrote:Great! I can't wait to see the list also. Crayons are my favorite! Who needs crayons! :)
Ahhh, she just wants me to get rid of all of my little kid stuff. Next you'll be telling me I can't keep the LITE-BRITE.

Come on Sweet Christine, just one more little person in the house?! It would be fun and you won't qualify for Social Security until you are 67, which is how old you'll be when she graduated from college.

Okay, if you insist, I'll wait for the grandchildren. Imagine the look on their face when they see vintage LITE-BRITE!

Cheers, RickG
Don't you two shoop at STJ Spice? :wink:
Pia

Post by Pia »

The list is here, the list is here.........well OK not all of it but what I have collected so far :) :) :)

OK, I will post this under a new thread but I thought I would add it here as well :)

Kindergarten
* Drawing Paper
* Small Copybooks
* Colored Pencils
* Crayons
* Glue
* Pencils
* Erasers
* Manilla Paper
* Colored Folders
* Markers
* Masking Tape
* Construction Paper
* Tissue Paper

5th Grade Math
* Dry Erase Markers (as many as possible was the quote from the teacher)
* Colored Pencils
* Markers
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

have 4 boxes of 24 pack crayons and one box of 10 pack markers where do I mail
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:19 pm.