Only 14 members away from 2K on the Forum

Travel discussion for St. John
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Excellent! Welcome former-lurkers!

Keep them coming - let's finsh this today (why not ;)
NancyB
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Satan it's St John not Johns come on I expect more from you than that. Ya better keep your mouth shut I have a fine reputation to uphold on this board :lol:
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Now at 1999. Next up?

What do they get for a prize?
hawk64

Post by hawk64 »

I was all excited about becoming numero 2000 (and getting a prize!), but then realized I signed up in 2007 - just have never posted. Wife and I will be visiting for our 6th time in April!
Joshie

Post by Joshie »

longislandjean

Post by longislandjean »

I'm new member 2001! I've been lurking since my trip in July of 2008. I love this forum but I stayed on St. Thomas with only a day trip to St. John and it seems most people post about St John. I'll be back to the USVI this July and can't wait. Hi all, glad to meet you.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
longislandjean

Post by longislandjean »

Judging from my lurking I think I'll fit right in. Thanks for the welcome.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Welcome Jean! I hope you post a trip report about STT! We need more STT info on this board! :D
longislandjean

Post by longislandjean »

I'll post a trip report, in fact, I'll post an abbreviated one from my last trip.

We were so taken with the islands. We hadn't seen "blue water" in a long time and it was the first time we showed are "kids", 20 and 16, blue water. It was our first trip to the VI and we were there on a timeshare presentation for the Marriott on St. Thomas. The resort is beautiful, it's called Frenchman's Cove. We hit some nice beaches and some nice restaurants. I'm not much of a shopper, lucky for my husband, so the stores didn't have a draw for me. We like a good drink, a good beach and no obligations. We were in paradise! We took a day trip to St. John and it was great, just what you'd expect from a Caribbean island. I like both islands equally and like their differences and the fact that I can have all that in one vacation. Island time is the best!!!

We bought the timeshare. We don't plan on trading our timeshare, ever! We want to go every year forever. This year, July 18th to the 25th we will be bringing my two sisters and their husbands, I CAN'T WAIT! I guess I need to get a ticker.

I hope you all want to hear more about St. Thomas cause I've really enjoyed hearing so much about St. John. Maybe us St. Thomas lovers can have a "get together" at some point too.
longislandjean

Post by longislandjean »

Ok, saw my spelling error in the last post. Sorry.

BTW, Californiagirl, I am terrified of clowns.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Jean, thanks for the mini-report! There are some St. Thomas lovers here on the board so I think a get-together on STT would be entirely do-able! I'm jealous of your timeshare! :mrgreen:

P.S. The clown is gone now 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:37 am.