DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

Safe travels Jorge!
2FarNorth

Post by 2FarNorth »

Jorge,

So glad you stayed true and posted pics and your final trip report. Your candor and straight forward style is what makes your reports so great.

I won't criticize your detractors because that would fly right in the face of the "to each their own" philosophy of those who "Get St. John"!

In the future if we are on STJ the same time you are .... I would like to buy you a drink... or two....or three.
cat

Post by cat »

Boy did you get mushy! Thanks again for all or your reports! I almost feel like I was there! Have a safe trip home!
KPlumm

Post by KPlumm »

Hey Jorge, loved your reports - especially liked the "ball-washer" comment.

Thanks!
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

Don't worry about stepping on toes. There aren't any guns coming from our computers making us read. Some people just need to lighten up or maybe just go to STJ. I enjoyed reading your adventures!
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

To my homeboy-
Have a safe trip home! Thanks for bringing some downhome class to the island. The t-shirt idea about "getting" ST John is dead on. I'd buy one.

We'll be down in June to pick up where you left off!

Take care and God bless!
MarciaMarciaMarcia

Post by MarciaMarciaMarcia »

he's like a candle that burns at both ends but my my, what a light."
Boy do I love that!

Thanks for taking us along with you on your trip Jorge. You inspired me to go to the archives looking for your old report that got you into hot water with some posters. Your Foxy's adventure with the "imperial hammock guy" was a riot. Hope you had a safe trip home and happy that you didn't meet your or anybody else's end on a damp switchback. Lotsa love from Cape Ann, Ma.
Patty

Post by Patty »

Your trip reports have been so captivating!!!! It has been so much fun to go on vacation with you. It seems to me that the forum is getting back to the way it used to be many years ago when JSS3 was posting. You're so lucky to know that you will be returning in such a short time.
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

Jorge,
Thanks for the trip report(s) :D Loved the pics and I'm jealous you get to go to St John so often. Who posts snarky comments? Bah to them. This is a forum about vacationing in paradise. It is a good thing you don't live where we do (or maybe it is just like here). Everyone looks like they just walked out of the LL Bean catalogue and they have such an entitlement attitude. We really don't belong here but we'll take their money :P

Cheers!
beachluvers

Post by beachluvers »

Jorge & gang,

I've spent a few minutes this afternoon catching up on what is new on the forum (traveling with work this week), reading and re-reading your trip reports.... smiling a lot! Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving us "real time" updates of your daily excursions. (Photos were great too!) What a great tour guide you make! We are fairly new to the forum and look forward to making new friends on St John during our trip this summer.... and new friends on this forum!
Jo & Bryon

wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

I am looking as forward to meeting Jorge and everyone as I am to the trip. We are going to have so much fun!!! 110 more days!!!!!!
Bob & Anita

Post by Bob & Anita »

Jorge, Thank you for your daily live reports. We enjoyed them immensely. Looking forward to your next set of reports on the DBF tour, which will prime us for our trip in June
Bob & Anita
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

Jorge-
did you get my numbers via email?
tammy
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED