DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

P.W. Trash Report #13 LAST ONE

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Betty

Post by Betty »

Thank you for all your dedicated posting, I enjoyed every moment of your trip with your beautiful wife and fun friends. Look at the mosquito problem this way, you are just too sweet for the skeeters to pass up :wink:
Pia

Post by Pia »

Have a great trip home - luv you guy's and see you SOON :)

Pia
Bill in Va

We will have the lights on for ya

Post by Bill in Va »

Hey Scuba Dude. It is a balmy 27 degrees this morning. You may have some white stuff when you get back to Blacksburg. Thanks for taking the time to keep us in the St John loop. Safe journey home and God bless.....Bill
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Safe trip home, and enjoy the shopping in STT!
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Hey Jorge, thanks for all the great posts - you had me laughing my butt off! Safe travels home.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Have a good trip home. I know that the last day is really sad. I have really enjoyed your reports.
You will be back before I even get to go. It is nice to talk to people who "get STJ".
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

Jorge, Thanks for all the great trip reports and pictures. I almost felt like I was there, thanks. I think you may have come up with the perfect logo for those forum t-shirts (pins?) that were talked about not too long ago. That's exactly it, we all have that same common denominator, we all "get STJ". Have a safe trip home!
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

Thanks again for the reports Jorge! If you all have Drunk Broke Friend Tour t-shirts made up surely we'll spot you somewhere in May! Hope the trip home is safe and swift!

Nicolle
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I'm sorry to see the reports end. But alas we all have toreturn to reality. Its been great.
Take care and leave the rum on for me
Tom
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

Loved all your reports and pictures. I see that Jeffrey Smith got to do some tatoos on Paula and Barbara. It's not a trip to STJ until Jeff gives you a tatoo at Woody's! Hugs to all you guys and have a good trip home.
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Thanks Buddy for all the great reports. Only you would think of using a fountain as a "Nut Washer" - that was great. Can't wait to talk to you and see more of your pictures.

You and Barbara are such special friends and we luv ya.

See you soon.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
papabou

going home

Post by papabou »

jorge,

have really enjoyed your reports. you light up my life for 2 reasons.

first, your zest for life reminds me of my younger years when me and the bride were bullet proof and thought we could party for ever. after 40+ yrs we know you can, it's just the pace must be much slower.

second, your love for stj and your reports put me where we love to be as often as possible. we get stj and go every chance we can (be back 1/19). while we too are usually ready to leave, we normally say, maybe one day would have been better! No, you always leave the party while you are still having fun! that way you have the best memories.

the one thing we do as we leave (have always rented car at airport) is do the north shore tour on stt, go to mountain top for the tourist banana daq, look back to stj and tell her goodbye but we'll be back. then because the delta flts to atl usually leave 3:30, we go to best western at emerald beach for lunch and last walk on a vi beach before heading to airport and home.

bride's a literature freak even tried to teach pwt a little when we were in law school in 60's at UGA (ring a bell for you va folks). she has a quote (even knows author but i don't, i'm pwt too with a legal education). it describes you and those with the gusto: something to the effect "... he's like a candle that burns at both ends but my my, what a light."

have a safe trip home.

papabou
robncindi

Post by robncindi »

Jorge,
We have really enjoyed your daily reports, sad to see your leaving so soon! But more sad that you'll be back on STJ a 2nd time before we get there for our 1st trip this year...only another 136 days! I think we can make it...

Take care and have a safe trip home!

RnC
Laura T

Post by Laura T »

Jorge, Thank you so much for your play-by-play updates of your trip - we much enjoyed them. Safe travels home.