Where's Joshie?

Travel discussion for St. John
hugo

Where's Joshie?

Post by hugo »

I was afraid this would happen. You were far too prolific to maintain that pace indefinitely-- and you probably needed to ween yourself of a rather pointless activity.
but I miss you, buddy.
benchill

Post by benchill »

Yea, where is Joshie? I appreciate the knowledgable posts from on island guys like Joshie....and, of course, you too Hugo.
Ben and Lynn
Pia

Post by Pia »

Joshie did the mosquitos carry you off :( I hope not - hope to see you here soon :)

Pia
bevm

Post by bevm »

Maybe he's in the Witness Protection Program because he saw Ruth and Ron make those pesky backyard chickens "swim wit 'da fishes"???
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

We need to haul Ruth in for questioning :lol:
StJohnStyle

Post by StJohnStyle »

Hurry back Joshie, we miss you!
Berlingirl

Post by Berlingirl »

Good luck hauling Ruth in and trying to question her...she doesn't know who Joshie is anymore than Hugo does...hmmm...what does Hugo know? :wink:

Makings of a real life STJ mystery...Where has Joshie been hiding out in the public eye?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Berlingirl wrote:Good luck hauling Ruth in and trying to question her...she doesn't know who Joshie is anymore than Hugo does...hmmm...what does Hugo know? :wink:

Makings of a real life STJ mystery...Where has Joshie been hiding out in the public eye?
She can explain her scorched Earf battle she's waging with the chickens and their leader Joshie.

Joshie, if you have been laying low due to lack of new shots because of the weather, just post up some pics of gullies and mosquitoes :twisted:
lprof

Post by lprof »

:cry: I miss seeing Joshie here too...those witty comments...the creative pics...the informed suggestions

...perhaps he went to see his mom for Mother's Day and stayed for a longer visit with family, friends and other loved ones
...perhaps he is still running from the many forum members on the island
...perhaps he is pursuing a new career going beyond tending tables and chopping fennel
...perhaps he has gone to the mountains for a change of pace and to escape the rain and the mosquitos.
...perhaps he is working and saving up for more free Soggy Dollar drinks for the grateful (and ungrateful) forum members to enjoy and pay forward

I don't think Joshie has burned out. I expect him to return to this forum...sooner rather than later, I hope.
Last edited by lprof on Sun May 31, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
lprof

Post by lprof »

Housecleaning editing done.
Last edited by lprof on Sun May 24, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Add me to the list of folks who miss Joshie. Put me up towards the top!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Berlingirl wrote:what does Hugo know? :wink:
We don't know who Hugo is, either, for that matter!! :lol:
DaveS007

Post by DaveS007 »

Josh is home eating Mom's home cooking while Dad beats him over the head about getting his lazy ass back to Harvard rather than back to that silly island.

:D