Catamaran Trip Report - Part 7 - Final

Travel discussion for St. John
onthelake

Post by onthelake »

Thanks for the great reports and pics !!!

8)
Pia

Post by Pia »

LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT :)

Pia
bevm

Post by bevm »

It was just OK for me dawg....You needed to talk about me more.. :cry:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I dunno Bev, you're just a little too pitchy for much more of a mention. But you're a beautiful girl and I love your dress! Want to buy my jewelry?
bevm

Post by bevm »

LOL! All kidding aside it was a great report! :D
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

LOVED all of your reports when I finally caught up with them! I can't wait to be there!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Margo ya do a mean trip report really enjoyed them. Hey do ya happen to know who rents Easy Breezes looks great would like to check it out. Glad ya didn't get sea sick at all :) I get motion sickness as well and it's got to be one of the worst feelings in the world when it happens.
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

Awesome! It really is such a wonderful experience. Thanks for taking us all along. Excellent report and photos. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
brenda

Post by brenda »

Awesome report! I am sorry to see it end too :( . Your description of the road to Bevs villa was cracking me up :lol: . We accidently ended up on the road to Maho Bay Campground and thought that one would be a little shaky if there was rain. I wanted to check out the Annaberg school ruins and we drove right by it and didn't see it until the return route.

Thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful trip report and pictures.
Going "home" again October 26th!
crash

AWESOME

Post by crash »

Margo...what a great trip report!! All seven were just great. There is nothing more one can say. Bev let me know that you posted it and I am in the cop car reading your TR on the laptop!! :lol: :lol:

Bev...It always about you babe!!!

You guys were absolutely the best to party with and enjoyed our limited time with you on the cat and at the villa! Need to get together again on the rock!
Lex

Post by Lex »

My what a good report on a good trip---actually a set of reports. Good photos, too.

I guess I haven't seen a photo of Love City Minimart for a while. It's been painted. I preferred it pink.
California Girl

Re: AWESOME

Post by California Girl »

crash wrote: I am in the cop car reading your TR on the laptop!! :lol: :lol:
While someone sticks a banana up your tailpipe! LOL! :lol:
Berlingirl

Post by Berlingirl »

California girl...you and your crew sure are the Picture-shy types right???...LOL...NOT Likely! Totally enjoyed your report and felt like I was along for the ride. Not something I'll ever try as I never used to get the queasy feeling sailing myself, but we went out on our friends from STT racing sailboat last year and that did it for me...Rocking and rolling. It was NOT pretty and ruined that complete day and half of the next for me. This year we went out on their friends catamaran for the day and luckily I only felt bad down below while sailing and it wasn't anything at all like the racing sailboat. It was a fun and I'd recommend it to anybody!

Thanks for putting it all together for us. great report and pictures.
ifloat

Post by ifloat »

Thanks for the ride!