~Livin' La Vida Lovango~ Day 6

Travel discussion for St. John
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Pia~~ You are cracking me up! I didn't realize that donkey was such a stud! Good eye~

Hey Sailorgirl! Check day 1 of the trip report for pics of the cottage bedroom, kitchen & bath~

Islandjo~ Yes! All the starfish were on the left side of Waterlemon. They looked like they were having fun all together!

Budman~ The sleeping comfort was great at the cottage! There are screened windows all over that let all the tradewinds blow and a quiet overhead fan! I did dream that I was flying!! At the cottage you can hear the waves hitting the shore since you are right on the beach. Most nights I slept right thru the sounds of the waves but a few mornings as the sun was rising I was too excited to sleep.
If you stay in the Love Shack villa you should sleep great in the master. Not sure about the upstairs loft, but with the windows open and fans on, it should be a breeze! :wink: I would stay there in a heartbeat! Can I go with you??? :D

I didn't take many pics of the Love Shack but you can see more at www.lovangovacations.com
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]