DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
Pia

Post by Pia »

I don't know about shopping as it will be a bar and restaurant - maybe for t shirts
Realtor - St John Properties
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Pia wrote:I don't know about shopping as it will be a bar and restaurant - maybe for t shirts
Duh! I thought the link was what it is - but that was back in January.

Ok, so a new place to eat and drink and maybe shop - drunk shopping :) It's all good.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
loria

Post by loria »

Salty-
absolutely! I love victor! I wonder if he know's how excited we all are that he is doing this???

when will you be there?
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Victor sounds like a great guy---I wish him well. A $6 cheeseburger will help. I do think a casual, island-style bar and grill benefit from a name thats a little less generic. Love the names of some of the local spots in Jost, for example---One Love Bar and Grill, Sydney's Peace and Love, Ivan's Stress-Free Bar--a fun name helps t-shirt sales too.
---Jim
lprof

Post by lprof »

Noticed in passing Monday night that two tents are up and several folks were sitting inside at the bar. "The Kite" sign is also there for Victor's herbal business.

We, too, have that Christmas CD! :)
... no longer a stranger to paradise
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

We drove by there several times, and I thought it must be a real dive because I'd never ever heard it mentioned on the forum :lol:
VICTOR HALL

PICKLES BUILDING NOW ST JOHN BAR AND RESTAURANT AKA THE KITE

Post by VICTOR HALL »

Hi all, the PICKLES building is now the ST JOHN BAR and RESTAURANT AKA "THE KITE"
we have a NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY coming up with Carl Freeman playing LIVE STEEL PAN music from 10 pm into 2010... the Bar and restaurant are open serving cold drinks, dinner and sandwiches from $10 and up, steak, chicken , fish, burgers, fries etc.. from 11 am to 1 am daily.. satellite tv for sports and other venues and available for weddings and private parties.. :)
by the way, THE ST JOHN BAR and RESTAURANT IS LOCATED on the east end of ST JOHN Virgin Islands..... about 8 miles..take route 20 , turn right at the intersection before the Moravian church on route 108 and it's BEFORE the DOMINO GAS STATION on the right side of the road on the WATERFRONT of CORAL BAY .... you'll see us.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
telephone 340 777 7373

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:23 pm.